New jersey in GAA

Cunts. Cunts do.

Whilst on the topic of Sarsfields - is there a boundary in Newbridge town between themselves and Sarsfields or can you just play with whoever you want?

That Fermanagh jersey is absolutely magnificent

Could do with a collar though

1 Like

There’s no defined boundary as such but Moorefield tend to pull more from the Curragh side of the town.
But it can actually be a case of neighbours in different clubs or in the odd case siblings in different clubs.

Clearing out the homeplace. Finding weird shit.

5 Likes

Not a great tweet for McKeever - is their quality really that bad? I see McKeever’s approach to expanding their market is to get a couple of big clubs on their books - presuming in the hope that other clubs will follow.

They have Crossmaglen, Nemo Rangers, Cuala, St Vincents, Na Fianna, Glen Rovers, Slathill Knocknacarra and Errigal Ciaran all on their books.

Azzurri seem to be doing very little in the market - Masita were motoring well but seem to have stagnated somewhat - O’Neills are still kings

Gareth Boylan on X: “Armagh gaa need to go back to getting their gear from O’Neils , because the standard of stuff @McKeeverSports send out and sell is atrocious, zip jacket bought of Saturday, crest hanging off on Sunday, track bottoms arrived yesterday crest coming off them already, cheap shite https://t.co/zWORuuDNSf” / X (twitter.com)

From getting various gear across any amount of independent manufacturers over the years, you are always better off paying a few more euro for O’Neills in my opinion.

The quality and fit is always super reliable whereas with other crowds you never know what way it’ll turn out.

2 Likes

True that - the market was fair flooded at one stage - not sure if its as bad at the moment - there is some cowboys out there - ordered gear off a former Laois footballer before, never again, absolute disaster

Armagh’s made in Taiwan

O Neill’s are absolute cunts. They treat their customers with contempt.

1 Like

Interesting. I’d disagree but not doubting your experience

That lad who runs them with the mullet and soft top car is a coty contender. Always playing the poor mouth.

Tony Towell. His first name should be Sanitary. He looks like a poundshop Peter Stringfellow.

2 Likes

McKeever are doing all the Irish Olympic gear I believe. The stuff looks like pure shite. It would be so typically Irish that the gear is the center of the problem for Irish Olympians

Could be down to quality of sales reps. The Dublin lads are cunts.

His nickname is surely Tailteann.

1 Like

O’Neills stuff went to shite for a few years but they are definitely still the best in the game. That said they are shite on the ground and don’t hustle for the work at all. It’s very much come to us if you want and take it or leave it.

Only non-O’Neills stuff we’ve gotten in the past that stayed the course was from Masita.

They do because they can. No one has put it up to them.

I dealt with an O’Neills rep lately and have to say the whole experience went grand. Order for the club was processed within the timeframe he stated. Just under 60 euro per head for togs and a training jersey.

2 Likes

Has anyone tried to get leather recently? Impossible.