New jersey in GAA

I would have said the sheer shiteness of the article undermined it but, yea, that was an oversight alright.

The name thedailyshift.com doesn’t really lend itself to seriousness. Sounds more like the diary of a 9 year old Thrawneen.

Was watching the Sky show about Harrow public school. The chaps wear O’Neills training tops.

They have made in roads into rugby anyway. Is it a rugby school?

Yes, it’s the leading public school in England

Harrowing scenes.

Eton is the leading public school in the British Isles.

It is in its hole. Churchill went to Harrow. Cameron went to Eton. That tells you all you need to know.

Eton is academically more selective than Harrow in choosing its pupils and has better facilities including the world class Eton Dorney rowing facility used for the 2012 Olympic Games.

Eton always strives for excellence while Harrow has had to lower itself to taking part in a tawdry reality television programme.

Eton also lead the roll of honour in the annual cricket match between the schools.

The Battle of Waterloo was won on the playing fields of Eton, not Harrow.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 827552, member: 183”]Eton is academically more selective than Harrow in choosing its pupils and has better facilities including the world class Eton Dorney rowing facility used for the 2012 Olympic Games.

Eton always strives for excellence while Harrow has had to lower itself to taking part in a tawdry reality television programme.

Eton also lead the roll of honour in the annual cricket match between the schools.

The Battle of Waterloo was won on the playing fields of Eton, not Harrow.[/quote]
Been busy on google the last few minutes Sidney?

Yes, I used the well-known internet search facility to supplement my already substantial knowledge of the English public school system and it provided additional confirmation to back up my existing bias, specifically in relation to the respective academic selectivities of the schools and the roll of honour in the annual cricket match.

Excellent work, Sidney.

http://www.aig.ie/Chartis/internet/IE/en/Dublin-Jersey-AIG-01_tcm3192-545270.gif

Looks like they are copying the Leinster rugby look. Cheap stroke by the Dubs to be trying to leverage off the success of the Leinster brand.

What’s Leinster’s average crowd?

No idea. What’s Dublins average crowd?

Incredible work by O’Neills to be fair. Incredible.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BY3K2vSCAAAaCLc.jpg:large

http://www.elverys.ie/irishrugbyshop/APP_THEMES/irishrugby/images/productImages/Large/adidas-all-blacks-training-jersey-1036826final.jpg

Looks like the United jersey so big appeal to most of the people who will be wearing it anyway. :clap:Solid morketing that is.

Senior Footballers is about 60,000 for championship games and 45,000 if you include non championship which seems to be at least twice if not three times that of Leinster so Dublin football market penetration looks bigger to me in terms of building brand

45,000 for non championship matches? Come off it. Parnell has a capacity of9,000 which is half the RDS.

Plus Leinster has much greater penetration in the key ABC 1 market, which I’d be fairly sure is the demographic AIG is after.