New jersey in GAA

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 859704, member: 706”]45,000 for non championship matches? Come off it. Parnell has a capacity of9,000 which is half the RDS.

Plus Leinster has much greater penetration in the key ABC 1 market, which I’d be fairly sure is the demographic AIG is after.[/quote]
Dublin haven’t played a league match in Parnell since 2010.

That’s a pretty horrible looking effort.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 859704, member: 706”]45,000 for non championship matches? Come off it. Parnell has a capacity of9,000 which is half the RDS.

Plus Leinster has much greater penetration in the key ABC 1 market, which I’d be fairly sure is the demographic AIG is after.[/quote]
So AIG are after the Leinster demographic and instead of actually sponsoring Leinster who would be cheaper to sponsor instead decide to go and sponsor Dublin GAA and tell Dublin to create a look a like Leinster Jersey?

Yeah, probably.

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 859763, member: 2272”]So AIG are after the Leinster demographic and instead of actually sponsoring Leinster who would be cheaper to sponsor instead decide to go and sponsor Dublin GAA and tell Dublin to create a look a like Leinster Jersey?

Yeah, probably.[/quote]
Jaysus, UM I was only being sarcastic and inverting what Andy Kettle said about Leinster Rugby a year ago.

It’s a pain in the bollix when you have to spell these things out. Why can’t you be more like @Mac. Mac got it straight away.

The new Dublin kit is the exact same design as the 2010-2012 kit, except with a darker shade of blue, a less intrusive sponsor’s logo and navy socks. I’ll wait until I see how the new shade of blue looks on the pitch but I’m giving it an initial seal of approval.

New South Wales Waratahs was what I initially thought upon seeing the new shade of blue.

It appears quite shiny, not sure it’ll be a good look for your average GAA supporter.

You mean average Dublin supporter.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 859783, member: 706”]Jaysus, UM I was only being sarcastic and inverting what Andy Kettle said about Leinster Rugby a year ago.

It’s a pain in the bollix when you have to spell these things out. Why can’t you be more like @Mac. Mac got it straight away.[/quote]:oops::smiley:

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 859803, member: 1537”]You mean average Dublin supporter.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/in7VhT5nX3o/hqdefault.jpg[/quote]
No point shooting fish in a barrel, works for a Cork knack as easily.

Hurling is sexy in Limerick again, so it’s time to cash in with a new jersey being launched December 3rd:

Wouldn’t be a fan.

:confused: Horrible as usual,il take the hoody option yet again for the league and polo top for championship!

[quote=“The Lopper, post: 859848, member: 1557”]Hurling is sexy in Limerick again, so it’s time to cash in with a new jersey being launched December 3rd:

Wouldn’t be a fan.[/quote]

Jesus, that’s putrid.
Limerick won’t an All Ireland wearing that.*

[SIZE=3]*Not that Limerick are ever going to win an AI every again, but…[/SIZE]

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 859854, member: 1503”]Jesus, that’s putrid.
Limerick won’t an All Ireland wearing that.*

[SIZE=3]*Not that Limerick are ever going to win an AI every again, but…[/SIZE][/quote]
Dont well construck sentenaces well you¿

Azzurri have unashamedly ripped off this years Monaghan shirt for their new Waterford design.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZMJWbfIUAARhPI.jpg:large

Laois have finally moved from Azzurri and will reveal their new O’Neills shirt in the coming weeks.

Dungeon.

Is that where you keep your washing machine, doofus?

22 pages in :rolleyes: good lad.

Ah lovely

http://www.hoganstand.com/Common/NewGallery/laoisss.jpg

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 863364, member: 180”]Ah lovely

http://www.hoganstand.com/Common/NewGallery/laoisss.jpg[/quote]

look nice…have lovely long sleeved laois jersey from back in the late 90’s…that was a class jersey for its time with the montague hotel sponsor and the yellow number … Azzuri ruined them…