New laws to crack down on begging

Agreed nlgbbbbth, I would go step further and throw buskers (or musical beggars, as I like to call them) off the streets too.

I think in Romainia instead of sending somebody to hospital when they get horribly injured they send them to Ireland. They all seem to have some sort of “injury”.

There’s an old roma woman on cruises street in Limerick and she’d be trying to grab you when you walk past, with her hand out and she starts shaking. Annoying bitch. Have seen her having her her lunch in Subway a few times, and she doesn’t even go for the Sub of the Day.

god be with the days when the only fucker you could classify as a begger was the old tinker woman who would knock on the door looking for a sup of milk or a few pennies for the babby,the smell of her was unreal.
but you had to tell her fuck off as if you gave in she’d be like an old stray cat back for more every week.
harmless times

[quote=“HBV*”]god be with the days when the only fucker you could classify as a begger was the old tinker woman who would knock on the door looking for a sup of milk or a few pennies for the babby,the smell of her was unreal.
but you had to tell her fuck off as if you gave in she’d be like an old stray cat back for more every week.
harmless times[/quote]

Fucking hell
This site really is the home of the bleeding heart liberals.
I can see the genesis of Ireland’s next right wing party here.
The Anti Begging and Other Annoying Shite Party

WBY

There is a poor misfortune that i find myself throwing a bit of change to every saturday morning…He is always in the same spot regardless of the weather and is quite polite and well manners, doesn’t hassle anyone just asks for some spare change while sittingb there and wishes everyone to have a nice day…harmless enough chap…

Tough to see the likes of Dunph down on his luck like that, fair play to you Puke.

The campaign to rebuild your reputation starts here eh!

Must be a nice change from the bums in Limerick who scream at passers-by and defecate on the streets…

Indeed, this fella has a quite dignity about him*…I must say them Roma’s who would nearly follow you around the streets in Limerick are an awful shower, the fooker with the gimpy leg boils my blood

• If a begger can have such a thing

How is Annie Fitz these days Puke? Haven’t seen her in a while.

Lad came up to me in the car park in Lidl Ardkeen there. Excuse me sir I’m trying to make my way back to Wicklow. You’re in luck I said I’m off to Wicklow now. Hop in I said. No thanks he said and he went on his way.

10 Likes

Is this the latest scam? Seems to be happening a bit in Supermarket car parks and Forecourts

That’s been happening since the 70s.
The winos were always stuck for 10/20/30p to get a bus to somewhere or other.

A mate of mine was confronted by some traveller looking lad driving a 181 Land Rover who had apparently lost his wallet and was looking for a few quid for diesel, in 2 separate Kilkenny petrol stations a few days apart.

dirty dying bastards.

1 Like