New Limerick Senior Hurling Manager

Liam Aherne, the biggest spoof merchant you will get award, a horrible cunt

There is no hope whatsoever of kinnerk moving.

1 Like

Liam told me personally that he is, I can only report what i’ve been told, Tan.

Every man has a price. The added incentive of returning to the homeland would be too much for most.

Good for you

Why would you return to the desert when you are living in the land of milk and honey

Because the inhabitants of the land of milk and honey are inbred, deformed neanderthals?

Because he can see the writing in the wall. Davy wants to take all the credit and Kinnerick would be smart to leave with the All Ireland in the bag. Leave before he gets the blame for Davy making a fuck of things.

The condition of the Clare team was impressive. If JP wants this lad then he’s gone, it’s simple

Rather than fat burger eating mallet headed drug dealers…who can’t hurl

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 853119, member: 273”]Because he can see the writing in the wall. Davy wants to take all the credit and Kinnerick would be smart to leave with the All Ireland in the bag. Leave before he gets the blame for Davy making a fuck of things.

The condition of the Clare team was impressive. If JP wants this lad then he’s gone, it’s simple[/quote]
Kinnerks a hurling coach not fitness. Limerick do want him and kinnerk has been heaped with praise
Re fitzgerald he has repeatedly pointed to his back room and particularly the players in this

How is Richie McCarty a drug dealer?:rolleyes:

So suddenly we are back from the trip to lah lah land led by treaty stones
Is it that you recognise the rest if it in particular limerick players?

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 853125, member: 1061”]So suddenly we are back from the trip to lah lah land led by treaty stones
Is it that you recognise the rest if it in particular limerick players?[/quote]

Do you recognize it in the Limerick men who helped win the AI?

It’s gas the way TAN bangs on about the Clare men involved in Limerick hurling, yet doesn’t acknowledge the fact the key men the Clares success were all from Limerick.

Is the hot pants wearing guy who does laps of the field during Clare games coming home to Limerick too? Or just Kinnerk?

Hot Pants Bulfin is from Limerick (he can stay with Clare if he wants). Kinnerk to head coach is from Limerick and their fitness coach, Joe O’Connor is from Limerick.

Sorry, I didn’t really answer your question.
Story doing the rounds is that it’s just Kinnerk.

It’s also high time UL limited use of their facilities to Limerick teams only. Fuck Clare. Up Limerick.

Then why did they build the facilities in Clare?

Because we didn’t want them getting in our way. Like when we built our airport in Clare.