New Limerick Senior Hurling Manager

Isn’t it heino cup season ? Don’t the limerick lads have something better for doing ? FFS ye could have the whole clare mgt setup and it would still be the same story. Shane dowling will still win the kebab eating contest, hannon will shit himself in croke park and come nov the best seller in limerick will be the latest Munster rugby jersey.

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 853121, member: 1061”]Kinnerks a hurling coach not fitness. Limerick do want him and kinnerk has been heaped with praise
Re fitzgerald he has repeatedly pointed to his back room and particularly the players in this[/quote]

The fitness guy is from Linerick as well no?

Davy’s comments when asked directly are the cliched usual babble in an interview he saw some guy on Sky Sports dribble out.

The real Davy appeared a few days after the All Ireland with his regrading us of the master strokes he pulled getting the lads into his house etc. people(managers) not looking for praise wouldn’t dream of telling anyone of this kinda stuff. He also talks about the players as if he was their father, that’ll wear thin pretty soon. Guys grow up and now they are All Ireland champions, they’ll want to be treated as such.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 853148, member: 273”]The fitness guy is from Linerick as well no?
[/quote]

Ya, Joe O’Connor from Rathkeale.

Who had limerick for physical training this year? They looked in good shape.

That’s a nasty comment. They’re all amateur players and they all have to get up in the morning*.

• they may not actually have to get up in the morning.

Who was their sports psychologist would be a better question. I heard their contracted tailor did a fantastic job, but his work was never truely tested

[quote=“Bandage, post: 853154, member: 9”]That’s a nasty comment. They’re all amateur players and they all have to get up in the morning*.

• they may not actually have to get up in the morning.[/quote]
    Dowling is too over weight and hannon didn’t handle the pressure , dress it up whatever way you want.

Then there is Bulfin, Davy’s right hand man.

It’s fair to say that there are more Limerick coaching staff in Clare than Clare coaching staff in limerick.

Not sure, 3 might not even by 1/10th of the Davy circus.

Thomond Park is in Clare, mate.

Despite rentons exclusives the limerick manager position seems to be going down the search for a world class soccer manager route that ended with steve staunton.

on the coaching in clare thing there are more limerick men than those named involved and they are all more than welcome in my view.
Why is it do you think that these guys are involved with clare and not with limerick?
it wouldn`t by any chance be because of the stuff that quaid had to put up with

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 853239, member: 1061”]Despite rentons exclusives the limerick manager position seems to be going down the search for a world class soccer manager route that ended with steve staunton.

on the coaching in clare thing there are more limerick men than those named involved and they are all more than welcome in my view.
Why is it do you think that these guys are involved with clare and not with limerick?
it wouldn`t by any chance be because of the stuff that quaid had to put up with[/quote]

No.

He’s obsessed with Quaid.

Working with/under Cunningham and Cusack would be a pretty unenviable job. One of them maybe but not the two of them. Whatever issues there are with working on Davy’s team for Kinnerk, they are at last balanced out by the fact that he has a great working relationship with that group of players and that gives him a degree of control and authority he wouldn’t have elsewhere. With Cunningham and Cusack he would get to be a dogsbody and a fall guy all in one.

there is no point in discussing kinnerk moving it`s not going to happen. Thats a fact

i also dont believe cunnigham was first choice. one year for ogrady with cusack and ryan as selectors was the proposal from what i hear but there was too much resistance to ryan and as a result the whole thing is up in a heap now

I am so glad we have TAN to come in an tell how limerick is being and should be run.

He mightn’t be a million miles off the mark all the same…!

He is winding you up like a cheap clock. :smiley:

Bulfin, Kinnerk and Donal Og announced with Cunningham.