New Limerick Senior Hurling Manager

Great news for all concerned. They are all getting measured for suits in the morning

Shame we didn’t get O’Grady as well.

This is the umpteenth time you or one of your cohorts have rolled out this lame effort, please let it be the last. Thank you.

:smiley:

He is coming in as director of hurling. Joe quaid has a job got mowing the gaelic grounds

Not ready for that level. He could do with experience mowing a club pitch first.

It’s really kid chocolates one, I was just reminded of it by the earlier post. I will stick to joking re songs about all irelands that never happened

Excellent. carry harry did have to fuck it up for me of course

Two traitors and two Corkmen. Great.

Let the backstabbing begin! :popcorn:

If anyone can polish a turd

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 853267, member: 1061”]there is no point in discussing kinnerk moving it`s not going to happen. Thats a fact
[/quote]

[quote=“Turenne, post: 853426, member: 232”][/quote]

It’s gas.

Tan completely ignoring what money can do to change a lads mind.

3 goalies is more worrying

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 853428, member: 273”]It’s gas.

Tan completely ignoring what money can do to change a lads mind.[/quote]

He’s a proud Limerick man as well which I’m sure was a factor

Who is Bulfin btw. And what are Donal Og’s/Kinnerk’s positions in the set up?

He is from Bruff in Limerick, he is/was the Sports Admin officer in LIT and Davy’s right hand man for a number of years. Think his young lad was sub goalie for Limerick a few years back

Of course that matters

He is indeed but the sub-goalie you’re thinking of is David Bulfin of Mungret who’s only a couple of years younger than him and not related. Certainly not his son!!

This looks like it is a mess with candidates turning down offers