New Limerick Senior Hurling Manager

Ryan number 1 and O’Grady number 2 as coach?? :eek:

Clearly glas will know a lot more about this than i would but my understanding is the following.

Donal o.grady was first choice with a young dynamic limerick man as part of the team. That was not possible so ger cunningham was approached. This got as far as a done deal until a young dynamic limerick man became a requirement to conclude the deal which was to be announced but then was not and now will not be

Currently the whole thing is up in a heap. My own tuppence worth would be to appoint shane fitzgibbon with ollie moran and eamon cregan as selectors and try to get donal og as a goal keeping coach and brings in bulfin as well. Fitzgibbon knows the players and did a decent job at minor level. Ollie moran is an intelligent articulate man recently involved, cregan has vast experience and again knows the fitzgibbon cup players and cusack brings new ideas.
If tj ryan wants the job he would be better off ti stick to the 21s rather to than trying to get by way of lunch dates out the ballysimon road with county board officials

Thats about as much of the venom I have heard from various limerick lads that I can post up really

Could all be bollix of course but at least two of the sources should know

I was speaking to my insider yesterday. He says the CB don’t have an absolute clue who the new man will be at the minute.

He also said that Cunningham was never a runner.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 855035, member: 129”]I was speaking to my insider yesterday. He says the CB don’t have an absolute clue who the new man will be at the minute.

He also said that Cunningham was never a runner.[/quote]

My understanding is that they do have a clue and that all the lunchs have paid off.
I would refer you to my earlier statment re john delaneys search for a world class manage r

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 855035, member: 129”]I was speaking to my insider yesterday. He says the CB don’t have an absolute clue who the new man will be at the minute.

He also said that Cunningham was never a runner.[/quote]
Did they meet Cunningham to discuss it?

I didn’t ask for details. I asked about him and my man said “no, never, absolutely not”.

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 855039, member: 1061”]My understanding is that they do have a clue and that all the lunchs have paid off.
I would refer you to my earlier statment re john delaneys search for a world class manage r[/quote]

Well if they do have a clue who it’s going to be, it would be extremely odd for my insider not to know anything about it.

Probably not far wrong tan. Far as I can tell everyone that has had inside info claiming to know who it was for a cert the last month has been bluffing. Have heard of “done deals” a few times when at the time no one had even been lined up for interview. Probably no need to interview anyone at this stage as they’ll just have to take whatever they can get.

+1

Liam Sheedy is playing a blinder here. :clap:

What the fuck would you know about Thraw’s insider, you prick.

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 855039, member: 1061”]My understanding is that they do have a clue and that all the lunchs have paid off.
I would refer you to my earlier statment re john delaneys search for a world class manage r[/quote]

You lunch in Morrisons fine dining venue?

Is it time for us to start fighting among ourselves again so? I’ll pull the fucking ears off you you shitehawk.

http://ibcontent.comrz.com/AcuCustom/Sitename/DAM/007/COL9781848890145_Main.jpg

Any time you feel up to it, pal, step up for a shot off the title. Be warned tho, I’ll carve my name out on your forehead with your buckteeth after I knock em out of your head.

Careful old man, you could do yourself harm going up against the younger stag. And I have lovely teeth.

@Mark Renton[/USER] v @[USER=1533]glasagusban

I know where my money is going!

:popcorn:

I’d fucking ate you, you cunt.

Chocolate Mice might have. Now lie down you has been.

:eek: