New Limerick Senior Hurling Manager

This whole thing is fcuking sickening. Limerick badly need a serious manatee with the authority to drop anyone who will not comply with the requirememts of being an intercounty player. Someone with nothing done oin the game wonky have that.

This is the kind of shite you end up with when there is no structure for progress. It is nuts

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 855123, member: 1061”]This whole thing is fcuking sickening. Limerick badly need a serious manatee with the authority to drop anyone who will not comply with the requirememts of being an intercounty player. Someone with nothing done oin the game wonky have that.

This is the kind of shite you end up with when there is no structure for progress. It is nuts[/quote]
But where will we find such a manatee?

No but it’s not as if himself and the money man are wearing fake moustaches.
In real terms I suppose it makes no difference assuming they are friends but it is pretty bad looking if he gets the job.

I don’t believe the under 21s was selected honestly and I expect that to continue if this madness proves correct

Predictive text. On the other hand a manatee would have as much credibility

team holiday in Florida, gulf coast?

[quote=“Billy Da Kid, post: 120286, member: 1637”]You are typical of the supporter who is the biggest problem with Limerick GAA. Where is the evidence that TJ Ryan is political. If you are suggesting that TJ Ryan is political you need to visit a professional. There are three things he has been hung out to dry over by the Limerick public. These are his views on the under twenty one players, his views on Justins players and sticking with Donal O’Grady when Beefy and Ciaran did not want him to.

There has been far too much loose talk about him over the years with no foundation or substance. Nobody can deny that as a senior player he took responsibility with some other senior players on a few matters when things were not going well and advised managers on what to do. Just because a few of the under twenty one players got the hump because they were rightfully dropped and not rated by more senior players does not mean that an injustice took place. It didnt. TJ Ryan and Mark Foley and others were able to see first hand who was up to senior intercounty hurling and who wasnt and will always stand by that especially when better players did not make the panel. Was TJ Ryan ever proven wrong? No. Should he have told the players directly how he felt? No because Limerick hurling is bigger than that and if one of them was recalled and was good enough in time then it would have created friction. Henry Shefflin has a bigger say with Brian Cody and nobody questions that.

Dont get me started on Justins players. No disrespect but where are they now? TJ Ryan vindicated again

Now let me ask you this if you were the selector with Beefy and Ciaran would you listen to them or would you listen to an All Ireland Winning manager. Who knows more? If Tj Ryan gave them any indication he would back them it was only to get them off his back.

He is Limerick under 21 manager on merit after a strong track record in the game so off with you and cut the rubbish.

Would be more in peoples line to go after the former long serving Limerick County Board official and present serving Limerick Bord Na Nog Official who are holding secret meetings at houses in Greystones to prevent concerts taking place at the Gaelic Grounds[/quote]

A shindig in Knocklong tonight to celebrate the electing of a Limerick man as manager. Glad TJ has been able to clear his name of all the rubbish above. This bullshit about lunch in Ballysimon with the treasurer is false. Totally untrue. They have never eaten together. Show me the evidence . There is a mischief making story that the treasurer will appoint TJ and then TJ will pick his son. False stuff. Unfair.

I look forward to a Limerick man in charge of Limerick. I hope his stint is long enough to prove his worth. Panic sackings after a couple of bad results in 2015 should not be allowed. We ride all storms and let TJ see out a 5 year term.

If we had done that with Justin McCarthy in the first place we wouldn’t be in this position now.

Ah will you give it a rest you dinosaur

Justin set Limerick hurling back 10 years. TJ Ryan will bring it forward 10 years and end the famine

Was TJ the fat lad who used to play corner forward ?

Bulfin is fine where he is. Out of the way

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 853267, member: 1061”]there is no point in discussing kinnerk moving it`s not going to happen. Thats a fact

i also dont believe cunnigham was first choice. one year for ogrady with cusack and ryan as selectors was the proposal from what i hear but there was too much resistance to ryan and as a result the whole thing is up in a heap now[/quote]

Guess who had the last laugh. There is no resistance to TJ Ryan. Any player that was confused and may have preferred another manager will have come to his senses. Nobody wants to be dropped because they do not support the manager now do they?

You are like a woman running with all the titbits

[quote=“Billy Da Kid, post: 855536, member: 1637”]Guess who had the last laugh. There is no resistance to TJ Ryan. Any player that was confused and may have preferred another manager will have come to his senses. Nobody wants to be dropped because they do not support the manager now do they?

You are like a woman running with all the titbits[/quote]

The fact that a thick cunt like you can’t see the resistance doesn’t mean it isn’t there. Shouldn’t you be out canvassing for Timmy?

If Limerick does appoint Ryan, then we can say goodbye to anything for at least five years. Like the other Ryan, the one controlled by the big house, TJ will have been handed a team which is on the cusp of something great. Thing is though that he is incapable of making a decision for the greater good just like he demonstrated when u21 manager earlier in the year.

On the Joe Quaid thing. I know for a fact that the county board gave Camogie a miserable €500 after they got to an All Ireland final. That would hardly cover the phone expenses of a single officer on the board and is an insult to Camogie. More importantly it is clearly a dig at Joe Quaid. It shows the depths to which these cunts will stoop to make a point or a sacrifice. They are no good for Limerick GAA and while all the free money from the big house is there these absolute cunts, including Billy da Kid, will continue to ruin what is good and great about Limerick GAA.

[quote=“Billy Da Kid, post: 855536, member: 1637”]Guess who had the last laugh. There is no resistance to TJ Ryan. Any player that was confused and may have preferred another manager will have come to his senses. Nobody wants to be dropped because they do not support the manager now do they?

You are like a woman running with all the titbits[/quote]
Misogyny and bullshit all rolled in to one.
You are ranting away there as if you were right about something.
I wish tj ryan the best of luck because I want to see some of the really decent limerick men I know experience the joy I have had watching clareman lift liam mccarthy above their head. If you have me a choice between a clare 5 in a row our one more with limerick waterford and galway getting the others I would take that in a heartbeat but despite that I cannot actively wish for it while the utter cunts that ruin limerick hurling break the hearts of those self same people with the shit they go on with.
The very first text I got after the final whistle this year was from a limerick man and first thing monday morning the grandfather of a kid in my daughters schools went in there to get my number to call to congratulate.
Those are just two of the people I am taking about but the hoors on the county board no way

Is a manatee a male bean an tí?

Exactly.

This TJ thing is nonsense.

Don’t worry, its not going to happen.

Good…would be a bad move.

?

@Mark Renton knows.

I wish John Delaney would step in and give us some advice here.