New Newstalk line up

Colette is the other one. She says Santy apparently. She’s from Thurles.

Anyone hear Eoin O’Broin on with Pat Kenny just after 9? The Shinner did the land grabber up like a kipper. Pat wouldn’t let him answer a question and it galled him yer man kept cool throughout. Pat then closed out with the Cost of Security born by this State because of the actions of your colleagues down through the years is the reason we need Water Charges… There’s rattled and there’s rattled. Dinny must have instructed all-out attack after O’Broin’s other half had that media report commissioned in Brussels?

2 Likes

You bet me to it. I was pissing myself laughing when he told Pat that he was dealing with ordinary folks more than pat does. Pat losing it shouting ‘cheap shot’ is radio gold, up there with Joe Duffy shouting get expunge expunge when a caller made some comment.

2 Likes

He was audibly shaking when he said cheap shot - 5 times !!!:grinning:

radio gold

1 Like

Hilarious. He caught him a beauty. Pat was roaring trying to prove he was a man of the people. O bhroin is a good operator

Funny shit. I was pissing myself laughing when he did it and then at his rant about how he started at bottom and worked his way up and how he knows what problems ordinary folks are facing because of his lesser paid colleagues in Newstalk.:grinning:

1 Like

Pat is seriously losing his touch as a broadcaster. Katie Hopkins get totally under his skin last week.

The station has gone into meltdown since the water commission report came out. Chris mickey mouse donaghue is up the walls because he paid his water bills, Poor pat loosing it this morning, I haven’t heard hook bup I’m sure that old cunt is loosing it over something probably women in the workplace.:grinning:

@bandage

“losing”

What’s up, pal?

I thought you might have to intervene as @tazdedub was loosing it

Thought he was just cutting lose.

The shinners must love going on Newstalk to wind up the presenters. The presenters on there really hate the shinners. Still Pat this morning, class stuff. :slight_smile:

brilliant

does Denis O’Brien lose out over the water charges? is that why Kenny is so angry?

I don’t think know he did in the short term anyway. Weren’t they paid to get them all placed anyway? Kenny is just anti Sinn Fein and sees the water charges debacle as low lying g fruit which he can attack them.
Ironically whether you’re pro or anti the charge, you can lay the vast majority of blame at the foot of that cunt Hogan.

How much are NT paying PK.

In or around 400k

300k on the nose