New Newstalk line up

BOOOOOM

Won’t find too many politicians willing to take on DOB bar the usual suspects Wallace, Daly etc.

DOB will argue it’s not his company and he doesn’t sit on the board etc etc that he is just a shareholder. In fairness he has no legal obligation to shore this up himself. I wonder would he have the liquidity to pump any more money into INM anyways (if he had I doubt he would want to!)

Blueshirt cunts encourage this type of behaviour. Our own Minister for Finance dropped his fat grubby thieving hands into the private pension pot and stole 2.5 bn. Look over there!!! Water charge protestors.

4 Likes

His INM and Communicorp investments didn’t stack up from a financial perspective but were obviously made for other reasons.

Digicel doesn’t appear to have been doing as well as previously and rumours about his liquidity have been persisting since the stock exchange listing was deferred last year.

Did you ever come across a fella called Wexboy on twitter?

He’s blogged about the digicel situation in the past. V interesting

3 Likes

Obviously a year old now but the thrust of it still valid I’d say

I hadn’t but I’ve skimmed through the article you linked in your subsequent post and it’s interesting alright.

He goes into ridiculous amount of detail in those blogs. Hit and miss but some are good reads. He is a trader in NYC I think. He nailed that in advance of IPO being pulled anyways

Surprised no mention of Bertie being on the breakfast show this morning.

Sure no one listens anymore

2 Likes

True. He was getting a good hearing anyways. Didn’t hear much of it but he was being referred to as iar taoiseach as well which I’d say went down well with the listeners

Big coup for them to get a washed up blowhard like Bertie to come on air.

Indeed. Playing to the North Dublin listeners no doubt.

Bertie seems to have emerged from under whatever rock he was hiding and is slowly getting himself back out there

1 Like

Was thinking the same myself, he’s up to something.

That was my point. Why he is getting airtime I don’t know but his constituents and former cronies have given him oxygen

He’ll be back in politics shortly you’d feel.

hopefully

The news of the world cupboard most likely :grinning:

Tony and Bertie are coming back to save Europe.