New Newstalk line up

A run for President

Poor oul Chris having a breakdown here over the new tenancy laws

Chris seems to take himself very serious .

Leo will get a terrible seeing to tonight

He comes across as a decent fella.

His whining about renting is a bit over the top though…surely he’s on decent enough money there.

He’s nothing g but a smarmy pc cunt.

1 Like

No harm in him though in comparison to the likes of Paul Williams.

I dunno about that. They’re two different types of cunts, but Chris is just as likely to stab you in the back as Williams

1 Like

More likely when you put it like that :grin:

Better than Senna :joy: Irishman Tommy Byrne on right now.

He was better than senna,the McLaren engineers will tell you that

1 Like

I bet you any money Tommy Byrne would beat Senna easily in a race, mate.

3 Likes

Was there a documentary about him on TV relatively recently?

Movie out

Matt Cooper had him on weeks ago

I do have to laugh at how little confidence we have in ourselves sometimes. I mean even Pele has said that George Best was the best soccer ball player he ever saw.

Yeah maybe that’s it

sorry pal but everybody knows that George Best was one of the best ever, we’re talking about some lad called Tommy Byrne here and the other lad being mentioned is Ayrton Senna, perhaps you’ve heard of him?

I’m only having a gentle poke here, Byrne has been mentioned plenty here previously, I’ve read his book and it was mildly entertaining in fairness, I’ve no doubt he was a very good driver but it’s like saying some point to pointer who beat a multiple Gold Cup winner once upon a time is a better racehorse.

2 Likes

A driver who doesn’t kill themselves is better than a driver who does, mate.

3 Likes

You haven’t a clue lad,stick to tackies and Sunday dinners.Byrne had no bobs behind him he was never getting a decent drive.

1 Like