New Newstalk line up

Why not?

Why else?

I am just asking , each to his or her own.

I see The Times Irish Edition are reporting that Williams has been reported to the Gardaí for his cyclist comments the other morning so his about turn might be due to that.

5 Likes

There is no way the Gardai will act against their own press office.

6 Likes

An awful station at any time of the day

Apart from OTB right? Although that has gone down a bit in the last 12 months.

They lose their best man. Sad decline after that.

They should have paid him his worth.

1 Like

Where is he now?

That soup taking, flip flopping cunt.

Living a happy life in Laois with his beautiful fiance and young child.

has he given up on a career in the meedja now or is he hosting another show?

Simon Coveney on Kenny here. Not doing himself any favours. This is a dine deal

He has his own fiefdom now.

It’s cruel now with Kilbane. He’s such a drip. They had Kenny Cunningham on last night and he went off on one about terrorists and sending them back where they came from and yer man Joe Molloy nearly had a conniption about the unPCness of it all. He tried to reason with Kenny about human rights and how these guys were British citizens. He couldn’t tell Kenny to shut the fuck up but eventually had to cut him off. Well worth a listen, about 15 minutes in.

2 Likes

Speaking of OTB I enjoyed Tommy Dunne’s analysis of Tipp v Cork . He had a brilliant technical knowledge of the game but strikes me as a grumpy sort .

Tom Dunne opened up a two hour show made up entirely of music by Manchester artists last night with a song with the following lyrics:

Take me out tonight
Where there’s music and there’s people
Who are young and alive

And if a double-decker bus
Crashes into us
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die

And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well, the pleasure, the privilege is mine

An interview with Pat Hickey coming up after the news at 8. They played a snippet of it there. By all accounts Hickey is swinging for anyone he can get.

Fucking hell, this is dire