New Newstalk line up

Sure what would the Brazilians know about justice. The whole country was on the take.

A good long read there on what a fucked up place it is. They’d put us in the ha’penny place

what a horrible crime- selling tickets

FFS

get a grip

1 Like

Young man you need to sip a good sized cognac ,

I pity anyone that listens to this breakfast show regularly.

1 Like

Colman spitting bullets this morning interviewing Paul Murphy. The hate was dripping off him

I pity anyone that listens to this station regularly.

RTÉ Radio 1 is streets ahead.

1 Like

This must be contributing to road rage incidents

Very candid interview with Liam Hayes by Ivan Yates here. Talking about his brother.No punches pulled. Very good interview.

Who is his brother and what’s his story?

Assume he was speaking about his brother who killed himself

His brother hung himself in the local gaa pitch 30 or so years ago. Hayes was explaining that to this day he still can’t speak to his mother about it.
He was also speaking about his own battle with cancer.
All in all it was a good 20 minute interview.

Ivans show on Sunday is good tbf.

When is thay cunt Williams up before the charleton tribunal? Hopefully he makes a show of himself that he wont be let back out in public again.

1 Like

There was a funny moment last week where Shane Lowry was brought on from the Irish open on the spur of the moment. Ivan told Lowry that he was underachieving. The fat Biffo was seething

3 Likes

The Sunday slot suits him tbh. He seems to be given free reign and he doesn’t hold back.

I’d say he knows the big chiefs in Newstalk aren’t tuned in themselves on a Sunday

The boardroom battle in INM over that shelved Newstalk bid is fairly unprecedented.

Is it just me or have the Breakfast show with Coleman & Cunt face Williams totally avoided the McCabe Enquiry?

I guess it ought to given CFW is a "star witness ".

I’d say that’s the very reason it’s not. Probably afraid of being accused of whatever if they gave it coverage.