New Newstalk line up

That’s shocking if thats the case.

This toerag is back on the air this morning.

1 Like

I switched him on about 7: 30
Has he opened his beak about it yet?

I can’t recall.

11 Likes

Lecturing about anonymous abuse from keyboard warriors. The cunt

2 Likes

Newstalk is the Fox News of Irish radio. Williams is its Hannity.

1 Like

Paul Williams went on the ran tan this morning against Paul Murphy/@ChocolateMice and their crew. The very definition of playing to the gallery. Faux outrage complete with multiple swear words to indicate how mad he really was

If you find yourself on the same side as that cunt you need to reconsider your stance.

1 Like

I have no issue with Paul Murphy. Iv said it here many times i think he is a very smart and skilled operator. I dont agree with most of his politics but that doesnt blind me to his abilities

That’s what is pissing off the major parties more than anything. Its not his policies its the way he operates.

They are.pissed that they dont habe those skills because they have their stuck up their own arses for so long listening to constant shite talk.

4 Likes

I don’t even know what Paul Murphy looks like you odious cunt.

A better looking version of @bandage

5 Likes

:thinking:

Ah lads will ye stop listening to Newstalk in the morning FFS.

1 Like

I was listening to this this morning eating my eggs. A completely made up letter sent in from a concerned citizen who was terrified on the day, god help him. It was one thing during the circus of a trial but to be still spending minutes of every programme on it is so transparent. Poor Paul’s blood was boiling so it was.

No mention of Garda collusion to try to destroy a man’s life and Paul’s involvement in that again this morning though funnily enough. Slimey fucking creep.

6 Likes

Perfect description.

2 Likes

Newstalk will blame the boogeyman Paul Murphy on this as well.

Who you kidding :rollseyes:

Chris is out and Ivan is in. :clap:

3 Likes

Its a blow for the snowflakes. :slight_smile:

3 Likes