New Newstalk line up

He made a fool of her and he was talking the biggest pile of shit you’d ever hear

What happened you Matt man? You used to be cool. I think it was around the time that he started writing books, that he decided he was an authority on everything and turned into a smug wanker.

Classic TFK

2015 - Yatesy is an absolute cunt
2016 - Fuck off to the US Yatesy. Leave your unpaid debts behind you, you wanker
2017 - So delighted that Yatesy is back on the radio, he’s a great lad

4 Likes

It was exactly that time. He spent months plugging it and McWilliams book and a couple more. Became really opinionated and self-righteous. I haven’t even listened into the cunt out of curiosity. And I listened to his show most evenings for 4 or 5 years.

Yates was at his best on the breakfast show. He could wind up Donohoe without even trying.
I heard that they wanted him back for that slot but he wasn’t willing to get out of the sack at that hour.
They probably thought that Williams would do a similar job but he comes across as a fucking tulip and his wind up attempts are pretty pathetic and Coleman can swat them away.
I presume Williams is on holidays as that Ciara Kelly wan is on there with Coleman at the moment ( another cunt but rideable )
At the moment both the breakfast show and the evening show are pretty pathetic as you have four presenters with pretty much the same political opinion, none of wich can resist a cut off Trump at every opportunity. It has become mundane listening.
Yates has the ability to throw the curveball and wind them up without them even knowing

Guilty

I think you’ll find i’ve been quite consistent…

I thought it was Little Britain he went to.

I still think Yates is a cunt if that helps

I am seeing the benefits of increased time listening to Lyric FM . Too much of all these cunts are not good .

Not in 2016

I think he fucked off there around 2013/14
for the couple of years he needed to.

I rarely listen to radio but I heard Sarah McInerney do a couple of very good and probing interviews in the last few months. I was impressed by her destroying some Association of Garda Sergeants & Inspectors chap a while ago for the organisation’s failure to stand up for Maurice McCabe.

Wouldn’t be hard in fairness.

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

MacYates

1 Like

That’s a quite a demotion for Chris and an acknowledgment by management that people don’t want to listen to his liberal whinging.

Still, we’ll always have his Trump election meltdown which was radio gold.

1 Like

Big demotion for both really

Sinead Spain is Communicorp’s Group Head of News, bejaysus.

Donoghue is simply not man enough to chair current affairs discussion in this environment.