New Newstalk line up

Interesting. Wonder will they pair Yates and Donoghue up together again. If only we knew someone who had the inside line on this. Could be a few quid to be made in the bookies.

cc @Mac

Fucking hell. They don’t fuck about. Much as I hate Chris Donoghue I thought Sarah was decent. A very good interviewer. I suppose it’s all about the ratings. Back to the morning dungeon Chris you cunt.

1 Like

They might bring Chris back to the mornings. Couldn’t possibly be worse. Jefferey Donaldson rode rough shod over poor Sarah last night, he was on talking about Brexit. Ran absolute rings around her, even though his arguments were more porous than a soft border. Made her seem really lightweight. She couldn’t lay a glove on him.

1 Like

Chris has grown on me in his new slot. I think when he was on with Ivan he had to take the leftie liberal line with everything to balance Yates out. Much more likeable without him.

Really? I’d always thought she was a decent interviewer from the times I heard her.

She’s not the worst, strong enough with Irish politics. Donaldson wouldn’t be the easiest interviewee to be fair, and I don’t think she had much of a grasp of what she was talking about.

The people of ireland dont want to listen to little snowflake cunts whose balls havent dropped yet ranting like a little bitch at every opportunity about the injustices of being a soft little prick in the big bad world.
its a great move by Newstalk. donoghue will be reading the news and reporting from the circuit court on yatesys show, i cant wait.

5 Likes

I miss Yates in the mornings I have to say. Even if he is a complete tool

1 Like

Marty Whelan motherfucker. Marty Fucking Whelan.

1 Like

I don’t mind Yatesy anymore. The only thing that still annoys me are his interactions with Phil “Thommo” Thompson. Its godawful banter.

1 Like

Yatesey will sow it into that Cark cunt Matt Cooper. He has turned into an insufferable wanker in recent times. Way too opinionated and biased towards his own agenda. Yatesey will sow it into the little cunt.

They will be on different stations . They won’t converse on air .

Yates is a cunt. His type of slívín broadcasting perpetuates the ould nudge and wink ways of Irish life. He should be castrated and left at the side of the road for the rats to eat. *

*I realise this may be a bit much

3 Likes

Ya Cooper drowned in his own self importance a few years back.

Jesus get off the fence, Juhy. Tell us what you really think.

It’s the old nudge and wink ways of Irish life that got you a lovely extension on the east wing before your neighbours knew what was happening.

5 Likes

O’DONOGHUE was/is going the same way.
Shane Coleman isn’t far off going down the same path either TBF.

Yates is the kind of cunt that would use political connections to help bypass the proper planning process

Or get a bank loan

Stopped listened to him 4 or 5 years ago. Don’t think I’ve turned him back on once since. Terrible.

He schooled her