New to FreeKick

I’ve started an organisation called Rocko The Vote, where both Alliance and Mulliance members come together in a spirit of cooperation to encourage everyone to get out and vote.

[quote=“dancarter”]Then you are not a Muldoon.

Well there are some Muldoons on here (Bandage mainly) who think they are not Muldoons at all, that they are in fact, townies.

[/quote]

is Bandage not Scottish?

[quote=“dancarter”]
Anyways, Muldoons normally only have acess to dial up internet at home/work. There isnt the option of popping into an internet cafe next door like the alliance members probably are to open their duplicate accounts.[/quote]
I suppose internet mobile phones have yet to make an appearence outside the pale?:smiley:

Good to have you back Ben. You legend.

Mobile what now??

Who the fook is Flanno?

Qzack must be on here now Ben :smiley:

:D:):):):):):):):slight_smile:

I like how you can crawl back after having your arse handed to you and pretend nothings happened.

Its funny really.

[quote=“myboyblue”]I like how you can crawl back after having your arse handed to you and pretend nothings happened.

Its funny really.[/quote]

Puke is a Legend.

[quote=“myboyblue”]I like how you can crawl back after having your arse handed to you and pretend nothings happened.

MBB seething again it seems:eek:

Ah corncrake, we have no axe to grind, why so stressed? I was addressing shermin.

To be fair puke did ballhop his ass out of here, fair play.

Get up and fook!

Say what now?