New to FreeKick

No shock there.

Is your home place within walking distance of a DART station WetDog?

Cheers Puke-ipedia

Yep, two of them actually, I’m stuck in the exact middle of the bastards. As if I dont have enough decisions to make. Why, are you a stalker? :smiley:

Have you got land for a few sites?

Lads the only thing more annyoing than people having multiple acocunts is everyone accusing new members of being someone else.

A friend of mine did indeed email everyone in his former place of employment yesterday. He doesn’t even post on here himself, yet. He’s neither alliance or mulliance aligned, being a Dub who now lives in a rural area. He’s probably open to persuasion.

Welcome WetDog.

[quote=“therock67”]Lads the only thing more annyoing than people having multiple acocunts is everyone accusing new members of being someone else.

A friend of mine did indeed email everyone in his former place of employment yesterday. He doesn’t even post on here himself, yet. He’s neither alliance or mulliance aligned, being a Dub who now lives in a rural area. He’s probably open to persuasion.

Welcome WetDog.[/quote]

How can we be sure you’re really therock67??

And this is news how?

[quote=“therock67”]Lads the only thing more annyoing than people having multiple acocunts is everyone accusing new members of being someone else.

Welcome WetDog.[/quote]

Yo! Oh people thought I was moonlighting? Ha ha - What the fuck is a Muldoon? Can anyone write me a freekick dictionary - I’ve seen this and a good few other “in” terms across the threads. Is everyone/most people in here Irish? Whoever has that Give a Garmin tag line, please remove it. It makes that jingle painfully reverberate around my brain each time I read it…

just another string to your bow flappo

Then you are not a Muldoon.

If you dont live on the DART line your a Muldoon. Its a term of affection Flano uses for those more fortunate, better looking than himself who were reared on country air.

You know the way white lads who think they are black are called Wiggers?

Well there are some Muldoons on here (Bandage mainly) who think they are not Muldoons at all, that they are in fact, townies.

If you can think of a term to describe someone who is a Muldoon but think they are townies then you will make a very good first impression

Welcome WetDog.[/quote]

Drumming up business Rocko?

I didnt accuse anyone by the way, flango is seriously paranoid these days though.

Muldoon is a popular term in here for people not from The Pale.

check out TFwiKi for all you need to know

Yeah Im paranoid :smiley: I don’t really have any reason to be in fairness.

Most people are. Except for Flano (American), Pierre (French), El Guapo (Spainish) and The Puke (Clare).

You forgot the Brisbane Lion

Is El Guapo not French?

Wetdog, I’ll change my signature when I feel like it :smiley:

A friend of mine did indeed email everyone in his former place of employment yesterday. [/quote]

He must have been really fucked off with his former employers

And I forgot that all the Dubs are British.