New York City the greatest city on earth

This has to be the most heartwarming thread on the Internet

1 Like

I wouldn’t say no to an update on how @anon32894817 got on last night.

I was just going to ask where would I get a good steak around manhattan today? Just about to cycle Brooklyn bridge. It’s freezing.

1 Like

STK or Old Homestead Steakhouse (known to have been frequented by the cast of Mad Men) are good as they are both in or near Meatpacking district and good for going out afterwards.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m here too lads. Going to Scotty’s in the morning.

35 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Are you supping in Syd Harkins?

You bollox I roared laughing at that

1 Like

You’ll never top that. Log off and create a new alias. You’re done

7 Likes

That’s just brilliant. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I met the old italian and today In scotties. He alive and well. Heading to the brass monkey for the Irish game. Onto Maddison square garden then.

4 Likes

I didnt quite see the same level of humour in that as others. It wasnt a bad post but it just left me feeling meh. 24 likes is a great return tho.

1 Like

Thank fuck (miraculously) it wasn’t followed by dozens of copycat efforts, it was decent.

Very content in myself giving that a well deserved no. 25

3 Likes

I hope gets a badge for that post

Stay out of the oirish bars @anon32894817 you see enough of them at home,pay heed to @briantinnion.And definitely don’t go up to woodlawn or McLean ave.

HERe in the brass monkey beautiful spot.

5 Likes

A Saturday night in NYC is the ultimate night out imo.I mind heading into Manhattan in a cab over the upper level of the 59th st bridge,the views were unrale,the possibilities to come were endless.It’s the greatest city in the world full stop.

1 Like

You’d be feeling groovy