New York City the greatest city on earth

I would say don’t bother. Unless you are very bored and really want to tick it off the list. If you want to go then go down to the half price ticket booths around 12-1pm in the afternoon and pick up tickets that haven’t sold for the afternoon shows. Half price tickets will be about $60-80.

1 Like

Jesus no

1 Like

Molly Martens didn’t seem too keen on it.

14 Likes

Would the shows on Broadway be as good as the ones in the Westend?

3 Likes

Where is the best pastrami on rye? I want to get one of those man v food ridiculous size sandwiches

1 Like

Go to MOMA, the Frick collection and the Metropolitan Museum.

The shows are enjoyable, and you probably wouldn’t regret going but it’s more something to do with a bird.

3 Likes

The shows are enjoyable, and you probably wouldn’t regret going but it’s more something to do if a bird

3 Likes

I fell asleep during a show there.

2 Likes

I’d say most lads here would spend the week drinking in Paddy Reilys and eating in Sbarro
You can still drink before and after the show @anon32894817, they’re an experience

Ooooft

So did I. :flushed:

2 Likes

Jet lag is a bitch

Where’s the quickest way to pick up American dollars all the banks need 5 working days.

Really? Surely they’d have a minimum amount there you could get it? You could also possibly withdraw on your credit card over there , @Julio_Geordio is the whizz on fiddling the FX rates when abroad.

You could also try the credit union in Askeaton

How much do you need?

About 1500 dollars

I’m pretty sure you can preload the cash to your credit card and then just withdraw it from the ATM as normal over there and avoid the conversion fees.

Why are you bringing so much cash? If you have time order a Revolut card and put the money on that. You can withdraw cash as you need it over there.

When are you going?

1 Like