New York City the greatest city on earth

Ok, but how are they heavily discriminated again anyway?

Take it to the Cape Town thread.

1 Like

Still more interesting than a picture of a diner menu

You’ve commented on that quite a few times at this point, seems you’re very interested in Scotty’s.

6 Likes

Lads spending a few ks and ateing at the new York equivalent of enzo’s or the golden grill and some of the finest eateries in the world around the place. All for a few likes on tfk.

4 Likes

Very interested, they serve large omelettes with fried potatoes, I have dreams

And toast.

that tears it… I’m booking my ticket.

Eagerly anticipating @Tassotti update from Scottie’s. It was As good an experience I’ve had in my lifetime following in the footsteps of some tfk greats sittting down in that beautiful diner eating my brunch.

7 Likes

as a matter of interest did you ever have the breakfast in Tony’s Bistro on North Main Street?

My missus worked in there when it opened first, some stories to tell, they used to recycle the uneaten food, homemade soup was packet,
The owner (John :slightly_smiling_face:) thought he was running a high class joint, one day they got a phone call to make a reservation for a small bus tour, asked if they served wine ‘oh of course’ says he, sends one of the girls into Bradley’s for a few bottles of plonk, fucks all the winos and beer do wells out and serves green isle garlic mushrooms to the disbelieving yanks, gas cunts
The missus would regularly have to talk people out of ordering certain items, crazy stuff

2 Likes

@tassotti few pints in the brass monkey would go down a treat.

1 Like

Weird how Galway posters here have an unhealthy fixation with the concept of imagined white victimhood - the influence of Lord Haw Haw obviously ran deep

Ballsy self confident guys who don’t need self justification by eating at flashy eateries.

Checking in from JFK

16 Likes

They get their self worth by going to a tin pot diner out of their way for likes on an obscure internet forum

Why are you on the grassy knoll outside JFK?:thinking:

USA USA USA

8 Likes

it really is the greatest country in the World, some night of it last night

1 Like

Nothing on CNN about you so far. I’d say you’re safe.

1 Like