Newstalk

John Hoyne

Fairly meagre pickings alright.

Fair play to Joe Brolly going off on a DUP rant on Newstalk earlier.

Lad on now who felt the need here to ring Newstalk and tell them he met Jack Charlton once, asked him for an autograph and got it.

I stopped reading the big Jack thread here when it became evident it was going down a similar road yesterday

Did he frame the cheque?

Cute enough to photocopy it. Crazy, huh?

Speaking of Newstalk, whoever decided that Bobby Kerr has a voice for radio must be hard of hearing. Always sounds like there’s a frog in his throat.

1 Like

He’s gotten worse. He really should get checked out for a bad lump or growth there.

Bobby has cancer a few years now, I saw him in the old ground in Ennis about a year ago and he was very shook looking.

Ciara Kelly Uber Cunt

I like Dr Kelly. She has had the China flu and isn’t afraid to call out the ridiculous over cautious approach by our spastics in government here, much to Shane’s chagrin too.

1 Like

The left don’t like to be told they are not right.

1 Like

There’s a lot to like her for

Not a big fan of hers but herself and Yatesy have been consistently good on this for months. Yates retired now so Kelly has been the lone dissenting voices in the Irish “media” now. I’m surprised she’s still on the airwaves and I’d say she will be cancelled soon enough.

The intolerance of the left for any other perspective.

1 Like

Time to shed some of those pandemic pounds ye fat cunts

Kieran cuddihy on the evening show has come round to the OIUTF viewpoint and is a less cuntish annoying version of ciara