Next Celtic Manager

So Neil Lennon is the next celtic manager?

As I’ve said and Ferry said there.

A lot of the failings are training ground related and that reeks of a manager who hasn’t a fucking clue. The problems are obvious but Lennon is a fucking deadbeat who doesn’t know how to work it out, his only approach is probably to shout at the players “sort it out”. I had a successful football career myself, I know the difference in what works and what doesn’t.

2 Likes

How much would it cost to buy Celtic out? Surely be a few takers to do a clearout up there.

Would you take the job? Could you work under Lawwell?

Lawwell would never handle me because I’d go up against him.

It would become a battle of personalities and I would have the fans on my side apart from the PLC stooge element like @Rocko

Press conferences would be 7 hours long

“Coach Fulvio, 4 defeats on the trot and Hamish McJockstrap has handed in a transfer request. Do you take responsibility for the plight of the team”

"Well Rab, I’m happy you asked that question. I’ve prepared a dossier…

There’d be a big scandal when Edouard comes out as gay and Fulvio releases him on a free.

1 Like

GPS systems thrown out. Decided that God would track movement instead of “science”.

No I don’t think calling my rivals manager Steven Fraudard is disrespectful

1 Like

Daily Record front page spread revealing how Celtic had developed a large scale dossier on opposition players wives, girlfriends, husbands, boyfriends, siblings names, to assist with on field sledging.

2 Likes

Celtic welcome Barcelona to Glasgow tonight, but the tie has gotten off to an abrasive start after the controversial Celtic manager accused Messi of drug taking and later in the press conference said he’s shit anyway.

1 Like

And I’d win.

I’d win everything before me and I’d call anyone out who needed to be called out.

I’d like to provide my public backing to @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy in his quest to become Celtic manager.

8 Likes

Who’d complete your management team?

Enrico Annoni and Massimo Donati.

Would you sign non practicing catholics ???

They’ll have to train, catholic’s or not

1 Like

Yes.