Next Celtic Manager

1 Like

On the money.

Lennon and Lawwell out.

The green brigade have an average age of 14.

How much money has Desmond put into Celtic do you reckon ?

Fuck all.

Has @rocko finsihed his zoom call with Desmond, Lennon and Lawwell yet?

2 Likes

Looks like he’s still keeping his job. Bizarre stuff.

He must know where a few bodies are buried

He has pics that involve sheep and/or goats.

It’s infuriating, he’s worse not stepping down.

1 Like

He’s waiting to be paid off and Lawell is too mane to do it. The Mexicans standing off. Only logical conclusion

1 Like

I reckon lawell and Desmond are hoping that the fan pressure will lead him to resign. I doubt he will.
They obviously have packed it in on the season.

Doesn’t make a difference.no matter who comes in celtic are not going to put a run together to catch rangers who don’t look like slipping anytime soon…this is a monumental fcuk up of a season when history beckoned.

This is the “Let’s all laugh at Sevco” thread in reverse.

Rafa Benitez should be appointed. He despises Gerrard too so it would be extra spicy.

2 Likes

I would completely disagree. The players have downed tools. It doesn’t matter who is appointed Celtic will win 11 or 12 games on the trot once Lennon is removed.

Rafa is steering Gerrard’s managerial career. Game recognise game

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steven-gerrard-rafa-benitez-liverpool-15610095

The Glasgow Celtic fans need to get behind and back Coach Lennon. Every team has a mini slump from time to time.

It appears that the prospect of a competitive Scotch league has the Celtic brigade spooked

Well they’re certainly not going to win the League of Scotland by the customary 20-30 points. There must be something like 25 games left and they’re already conceding defeat.