Next Celtic Manager

Answer the question?

Your question merely serves to deflect from reality.

Out of the CL
Out of the EL
Out of League Cup
13 points behind in the league

Why don’t you address the above rather than looking for way to deflect?

Given its impossible for Steven Gerrard to ever win a league title, Lenny will rescue this season

Got to be Aberdeen.

I’ve still got hope in my heart that Celtic will somehow win the league. They probably need to win 21 or 22/24, win at least 2/3 remaining derbies, definitely the Christmas one at Ibrox to get back within touching distance. It’s probably before @thedancingbaby ‘s time but when Celtic stopped the 10 that time the pressure on both sides became almost unbearable and they were trading dropped points as the season reached a climax. If Celtic can just get in range then I don’t think the huns will continue swatting teams aside as they are at present. They’ll have their rocky spell too and this is far from over. I’m delighted Neil Lennon has been given the backing to continue.

1 Like

I was nodding excitedly like Antnee Daly all through that post ready to fire off a fist pump nearly and then I reached the very end of it :dizzy_face:

1 Like

I see, no answer then :+1:. I didn’t see you campaigning since 2009 for the removal of Mickey Harte or maybe I missed it :thinking:

You’re comparing two completely different situations and you’ve refused to comment on the spectacular mess Celtic find themselves in this season.

Probably before @thedancingbaby’s time but the 2 0 will at new year’s the year we stopped the 10 was the best game I was ever at

Bump

The reactionary kneejerk mob made it impossible for Lennon.

Sad to see the Celtic board sacrificing Celtic history to allow Lennon get his default treble.

1 Like

I don’t think Lennon was to blame for the result today, but he was to blame for the fact that we went into it as a must win game due to our appalling form this season.

Assuming (optimistically) he won’t be managing us next year, doesn’t it make sense to get a new appointment in now?

2 Likes

I’d say they were giving him the cup final and today to turn it around.

I think he’ll be gone this week

Just wait until he completely fucks it up to send him packing.

1 Like

Irrelevant now. Might as well let him drag out his contract til the end.

A pity @messiloney loneytook up that position in Seattle recently. He was the obvious next in line.

1 Like

Why, is he cheap?

Looking at the fixtures and there are still 2more OF games I would still give Celtic a chance . That is a very average Rangers side that could well buck . The question is whether Celtic can put a real run in winning games