Next Celtic Manager

Ps Glasgow is an absolutely brilliant place to live

1 Like

Martinez’s wife is Scottish.

Make him a good offer and I’d say he’ll take it. With all due respect you look at those an international management and it’s usually the retirement phase of their international career.

I’d imagine Martinez would like the chance to finally manage a huge club.

1 Like

Is that poll for who you think, or who you want?

Seems to be the main candidates going by the bookies.

I don’t want to waste my vote.
I’m going to hedge on Martinez. Think he may take it if offered. Not til after euro 2020* though
I’d like him.

Yeah he seems the standout candidate for me and Celtic gives him a great club on his CV where he can win titles and silverware and prove himself in the CL.

The usual EPL heads don’t understand the pressure that comes with the Celtic or Rangers job

2 Likes

Well obviously I didn’t mean really being shot :blush: Cork expression when showing utter disdain

The maloney affect

Oh I see, you are a wum/full of shit.

Carry on.

He’s on the same money as Lennon was for less work with better players.

Triggered.

West Ham have to attract players with the millions from a pair of perverts.

Celtic attract players with their history and pedigree.

He has what now?

I don’t imagine you’d get him on the cheap, but you could put a convincing argument forward that a manager who can get Celtic into the champions League is worth a huge sum.

1 Like

Who are these players they apparently attract?

1 Like

Whoever signs for them.

Money is what draws someone to the EPL.

If Celtic could compete with EPL wages then I could not see why someone would choose West Ham or Everton over Celtic.

Duffy turned down more money to sign for Celtic this season.

How did that work out?

Yes, not very good or relatively unknown players in the main.

Don’t Celtic have the highest or second highest wage bill outside the top 5 leagues in Europe?

Duffy hasn’t been up to playing for a big club like Celtic where there is pressure on every game.

No.

Oh the Hail Hail posts when he signed are but a distant memory.
I must put fickle, unrealistic supporters on that list for Bobby M

1 Like