Next Celtic Manager

Yes.

He failed badly but you seem insistent on diverging away from your initial point.

Celtic will always be a more attractive proposition than a West Ham or Everton is money is not a factor.

Not really any way of proving that as money will always be a factor

Yes, according to @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Or Rafa Benitez!!!

1 Like

I hope not. I’d hate to see Stevie Gerrard kick Rafa oot uf Glasga.

The Walkers Leprechaun would be a great appointment.

2 Likes

I’m struggling to get my head around how losing away to the staggies was the straw that broke the camel’s back when losing at home to them wasn’t

2 Likes

That was your point, not mine.

The Celtic > West Ham/Everton argument is somewhat stymied by your inability to name a player (Duffy following a boyhood dream apart) who went north given the choice. Maybe you’ll think of one soon.

1 Like

We don’t.

Celtic reported wage bill on our playing squad are wide of the mark.

Brown is our top earner at £23k a week.

The likes of Ajax are paying Haller £90k a week.

The difference is we have a board who are leeches on the club. Lawwell earned £5m in the 18/19 season. That’s about 5x more than the highest paid player.

I said Celtic can’t compete with the money on offer in England.

Moyes was actually after Duffy this summer but he made it clear he wanted Celtic. Duffy, an established EPL player just wasn’t good enough for Celtic.

If money was equal, I think you’d need your head examined for midtable EPL mediocrity.

im craving a decent appointment & not a disappointment

1 Like

Link?

Celtics lustre is tarnished without champions League football.
They are a European giant constrained by geography and circumstance.
Scottish football without champions League won’t attract any top drawer players with offers elsewhere, aside from pretend IRA types.

Depends. Take European football out of the equation, and in the EPL you get to play at anfield, OT, arsenal, spurs, citeh, Chelsea etc. In Scotland you get to play at Ibrox, Hibs, hearts and Aberdeen.

2 Likes

He couldn’t get a run at Brighton

Nice word play pal.

For your sake I hope it’s not real pain but champagne.

1 Like

Euros finish on the 11th of July

CL qualifiers is the 20th

To be fair they sell items to perverts

1 Like

I’ve come around to Roberto Martinez as my first choice.