Next Celtic Manager

You’re real close now

Fair enough but he is very very injury prone . He will be 31 this summer too.

Bilic looks the initial outstanding candidate. A Croatian and a Catholic. EIEIO

1 Like

Doesn’t tie in with what you said. You’ve been in reverse since your second post.

You were so close and now you’re going backwards. The floor remains yours if you wish to contest the above

That does not tally in with you calling Duffy an EPL whitewash. He had played 91 of a max 114 EPL games for the 3 seasons preceding his move to Celtic.

On big coin over in China.

Oh dear

It tallies exactly with what I said

If there’s a European super league next season Celtic would be in it.

The likes of West Brom, Brighton or Everton would not.

1 Like

You ignored the bit where you called him and EPL whitewash and where I referenced how that label does not not tally in with the facts

All correct as stated above. Did I miss him making the team of the season or something?

You should address why you called him an EPL whitewash rather than cowering away from your own comments.

You still don’t dispute it so

I have ripped it asunder and you’re too feart to clarify how Duffy is an EPL whitewash.

Was ever-present for Brighton for two seasons, got dropped by Potter and got back in due to injury, and was back out of favour when the Celtic move came up

Some imagination on you :rollseyes:

So you’re making a statement and then citing facts that contradict it as confirmation.

You just don’t realise how stupid you are, do you?

You’re getting upset again :smiley:

I’ve shown you up to be an idiot. It seems you now seem intent to drag me down to your level.

Ciao.

Ah bless. Bye-bye now :grin:

I think Super Stevie G’s Teddy Bears would be after winning the league by 20 odd points.