Next Celtic Manager

Duffy was a bit part player at Brighton last season.

I think Duffy’s legs just went .

Interesting where he goes next and what Spock does with him in coming games .

That was a tough read guys.

3 Likes

he wasnt very professional either

150 posts. I thought they’d appointed a manager

It’ll probably be Kennedy until the end of the season. Nice cheap option

1 Like

I think that’s confirmed

Petrescu per Dudu Dahan …
heard it on israeli TV sports news earlier as she wanted to watch the end of the beitar game

Dahan needs to be run out of the place also - the man is a scourge, he is becoming a serious player in scottish football
when i think of all the players be brought in - only one Rocky Marciano ( and his wife) have been what you would consider to be proper signings.
I know ( i actually do) 1 of 3 fellas who started up a football management company in israel and helped John Gregory sign a load of African lads for a team in the Indian league… Dahan then took one back to Netanya…i think they got a few quid for their troubles… these boys spend their weekebds watching the ghanain first division on the internet scouting players… that how all these fellas end up at places like Ashdod… Dahan gets them into belgium and scotland then if they are any good… player and signing club pay him a fee and he gets a % of any further contracts that player gets…
a horrible game

the finnsh league and latvian leagues are mad for this also…its meant to be very bad tho in the finnish lower leagues - i read a thing there in world soccer about yoing lads have their passports taken and not getting paid or anything… fellas with two passports playing for two teams mad stuff

ill put it to you this way - when you see a fella called George from Lagos commenting on every single post on the cork city FB page posting a video of himself doing over kicks it may actually be real

Sky Sports News are saying either Stevie Clarke or Frank Lampard.

2 Likes

2 Likes

You might want to delete that mate…

Cringe

Hand on heart never heard of him before. Is he any good? My Google search says he’s a right back from Scotland.

Why is @Locke so interested in Celtic all of a sudden?

1 Like

Probably hoping that the Hun Lampard gets the job.

2 Likes

Lampard is a complete fraud and should not be considered.

2 Likes

Some fellas get umpteen chances no matter how often they fail

1 Like

Just like Neil Lennon.

And the circle is complete.

1 Like