Next Celtic Manager

Is Lampard a Catholic ???

Anybody that can’t name the ten IRA hunger strikers that lost their lives in 1981 has no business being Celtic manager.

8 Likes

No idea. But Chelsea are huns.

1 Like

It will become the our fwank Vs Stevie G show
The red tops will larve it.

1 Like

I’d be struggling after Bobby Sands and Joe McDonnell.

That’s me out of the running so. I won’t bother sending in the cv.

1 Like

I’d say gerrard will be gone from there soon ?

Lampard could be a good shout given his connections. He should bring a lot of good young fellas.

I think Duffy will come through this and have a good season next year.

Villas Boas is available as well, very tactical astute for Europe despite Marseille’s recent record.

1 Like

1 trophy in 3 years isnt good enough for the teddy bears

real footix shit here

2 Likes

If Lampard gets the job we will basically become a feeder club for Chelsea, loaning out their youth team players to develop them.

No thanks, he is clueless anyway.

Enzo Maresca is a name being mentioned here, think he has some role in the Man City academy at present.

There only one man can fix Celtic

1 Like

Actually he’d be good in Scotland.
I’d quite like AVB, though I suspect fat Sam would be more “crude but effective”

Brought Tomori and Mount to Derby, if they were getting that calibre they’d go very well. Reece James was out at Wigan as well. I don’t think their transfer strategy has worked of late and deals like these could be a good move while they reconfigure recruitment.

If he survived 12 months in Limerick - Glasgow would be a cake walk

1 Like

Celtic need to move away from a concept of borrowing players from other clubs and developing them before handing them back.

It does no good for the long term growth of the club.

4 Likes

“rhys James was out at wigan”…

christ

I get that and it’s true, but they’ve got to win the league next season for me. Turnbull looks a great bit of business, but myself, I’d rather a young hungry lad like Tammy Abraham than a guy like Ajeti who can’t even be bothered to get himself in shape.

I think Celtic is a great spot for top young European players to go on loan, packed stadium, European Football, possession based style, expectant crowd. I think it can be done where they can turn it to the clubs own advantage while still getting the VVD, Turnbull et cetera on permanent deals,

He’s English and has one trophy, that’ll be enough for some premier league club …

What do you disagree with? Chelsea loanees have been of a very high standard in recent years

Celtic are better take a player on loan of James’ profile than a guy like Ajeti.

I don’t suppose Max Allegri would be interested?

1 Like