Next Celtic Manager

This will be a disaster …keane won’t have the patience or know how to break down teams that park the bus every week and will then turn on players for not giving 110% away to Hamilton and the like …

Versus Hamilton would be a managerial clash of two of Clough’s alumni . Fascinating .

Keane will be gone by December.

Desmond should fuck off now.

Don’t think Keane will be a popular choice with the fans and I hope seasons tickets are not renewed.

Former Celtic POTY Robbie Keane would be a far more popular choice

Mick McCarthy has made a serious fuck up not waiting for this job

Get him off the FAI’s wage bill. Would be the patriotic thing for an Oirish club to do.

I’ve asked my mate Barry if he’s seen anything over the hedge.

Might as well give it to Damian Duff

1 Like

Or the gaffer

He would be better

Would he be up to speed on who is leaving and who to replace

When Barnes came in and bought berkovic even though we had Lubo who was ten times the player I knew right then he would fail

1 Like

Keane isn’t a manager players are going to want to go to Celtic for.

If Desmond opens the cheque book then I hope it’s for the players the scouts want and not Keane.

1 Like

If I was a top player, I’d avoid Keane like COVID

1 Like

Rightly so, we saw what he did to Haaland

He’s just a cunt. You know it, I know it, everyone who isn’t some sort of needy loser knows it.

Jesse Marsch with a come and get me message to the Celtic board.

I think he has the type of profile we should be going for.

Will the club need to be called RB Celtic if he is hired?

Would be pleasantly surprised if this is anything other than him making himself available for Bundesliga jobs. I’d imagine he has a few options open to him there if he so chooses.

Said he’d be very open to Celtic. Did his license there, said Celtic are a huge club and his daughter is currently studying in Glasgow.

So if he’s putting his name in the frame Celtic would be mad not to approach him.

Then again there might be a cheaper option available somewhere.

1 Like

Celtic would be mad not to approach him alright. I just suspect he’s using it to attract interest from elsewhere.