Next Celtic Manager

Michael Nicholson & Chris McKay have been to Mallorca for face-to-face talks with Brendan Rodgers according to Monday’s press.

1 Like

I imagine he is first choice.

I’m not hugely opposed to Maresca as second choice. Would rather him to Farke for example.

The Bodo chap isn’t going to Ajax but doubt he’ll go to Celtic either. Seems he wants to finish the season with Bodo which doesn’t work.

I think Rodgers is capable of keeping this squad together. A weak appointment could see an exodus.

Hopefully he gets the relevant financial backing and Lawwell’s role is now highly diminished from what it was.

If Rodgers was a chocolate bar he’d eat himself.

Chocolate bars are inanimate objects and as such, dont require sustenance or have a desire to replenish or feed any innate desire to eat.

1 Like

They may as well being back Wim Jansen (“the second worst thing that ever happened to Hiroshima” according to the Scottish press when he became Celtic manager) from the grave if they’re going to debase themselves for Rodgers.

Is this true @ceist?

I’m sorry, but I cannot provide context for your question without additional information. Could you please provide more details or the previous messages in the conversation?

Is this true @ceist?

Yes, that is correct. Inanimate objects do not have the ability to desire or require sustenance as they lack consciousness and biological systems.

There you have it. @Locke left with shit in his hat.

I’m going to take a stand. I wont watch Celtic under Rodgers.

I’ll be like to old boys who wouldn’t go to Ibrox while Mo Johnston was playing.

1 Like

I think the rat is a decoy lads. Work getting done elsewhere

2 Likes

Latest update is that Rodgers is due to meet (with) Dermot Desmond in London.

It’s looking like he’s the first choice anyway.

1 Like

Dermot’s plane is on the way to Glasgow

1 Like

Fuck that busted flush. Football’s David Brent.
Brenda Out Out Out.

3 Likes

Rodgers on the verge of being confirmed following positive talks with Dermot Desmond today.

He heard us calling in the night.

1 Like

Knutsen would be no 1 choice but not sure if it’s realistic.

Rodgers is the next best out of those we are linked with. He’s also a lot more likely to give younger players a go. Ange showed no faith in our Academy players.

I get the way he departed left a bad taste in the mouth but it was clear Lawwell was the major issue and Rodgers had a very strained relationship with him. Hopefully he’s been given assurances that Lawwell will have no real input any more.

Desmond surely put a massive buy out clause on him so he doesn’t fuck off in October when somebody is sacked at Crystal Palace or Aston Villa.

Rodgers is just going to leave when a PL club comes calling which could be before Christmas. Not a good appointment imo.

1 Like