Next Republic of Ireland Manager

The Irish united footix might not tolerate a Liverpool legend in charge

1 Like

That Cooper chap seemed to do well at Forest but don’t think Ireland could conceivably hire someone whose default expression is bewilderment with his eyes closed.

5 Likes

Steve Cooper looks like a photograph of a 25 year old David Platt which has been digitally aged to make him look 65 in the style of a decades long missing person case.

Admins

2 Likes

Does he have a philosophy?

Dunno. I think they spent around £5bn on transfers & at one stage they still had SPL rejects Worrell & McKenna playing at the back. The mind boggles. £ for £ the EPL must be the worst league in the world by a distance. That’s why I’ve moved away from Steve Bruce as my favoured appointment.

1 Like

You’ll be delighted to hear both Worral and McKenna will be back playing SPL football again in January

That Gleeson wan is a snake, fucked Vera from a height.

1 Like

Looks like a mannequin. She came across less cold than previously there on the news. I’m still very much in camp Vera though. Gleeson was hawking for that job all along and probably in a few of the players ears.

1 Like

Why do you figure that?

Said she had no interest in the job, then low and behold a few games later she’s appointed permanent manager. The fact that she’d been Vera’s assistant for a couple of years but not towards the end of her tenure would suggest that Vera realised she may be sneaking behind her back and changed ass woman.

4 Likes

Think she was her assistant but left a few years ago.

Maybe she changed her mind? Maybe an offer changed her mind?

So?

A treacherous bitch

5 Likes

What @Aertel220 put so succinctly.

Knight GIF

1 Like

I think you’re underestimating here how much women hate women

She was most certainly sneaking behind her

That’s not his fault mate.

Im hoping that Eddie Howe gets sacked and fancies a handy number. He would be an insanely good manager for ireland.