Next Republic of Ireland Manager

Not a hope. He’d be a potential future England manager.

I understand that. But im still hoping it.

Between Carsley and Lennon according to todays examiner

Please lord Carsley gets it.

6 Likes

Christ if Lennon gets it :face_vomiting:

Neither will make us better or worse.

I’d like the old lad who trained Denmark a few years ago when they battered Ireland in the Playoff, if he’s not dead. They’d a great mix of short and direct football.

The proverbial dog with the mallet would train the England 21s. The bloom is gone off the rose with Lennon.

Anthony Barry if he’d take it would be savage too. The decent performances under Kenny were all when he was coach.

1 Like

I’m wary of Carsley

Disagree with the england bit. A bad coach can make any team look like shit.

I’d have had them all on the bus on time, given the driver the correct location, and delivered for them.

1 Like

We should move heaven and earth to get Mourinho

1 Like

That would be fucking box office. We have nowhere near the cash for him. It would be amazing though

People would give a shit again.

Fuck it, the FAI should borrow it

1 Like

Right enough, those Prem young fellas are so well coached, they wouldn’t tolerate a bad one.

I’d hear some of the EFL interviews late of a Saturday night the odd time, and its probable England, the Prem and Championship teams have hoovered up all the better coaches.

Young Sinclair and Ferguson up top, the defender Laval, Festy and a good few more. Its not a bad job.

Be interesting see what Jose does while he is waiting for Newcastle/PSG/ Real Madrid.

Ireland is a job that might appeal to him at the very end, like Trapp, just depends if he is at the very end. He loved Roma and would love Newcastle. We’d have to muzzle those OTB cunts, though I’d suspect they’d melt when they met him.

They’d have a sponsor, sell out every home game and there’d be a load of English fellas wanting to play.

Can’t be. Sure @BruidheanChaorthainn told us all that Carsley was definitely out of the running

Why?

The depth of talent England has underage is frightening. They looked at the French programme that produced Anelka, Henry et cetera 20 years ago and copied it and they have all the same natural advantages the French had.

The talent they are producing is crazy and I don’t think you’d have to be that good a coach to win with them.

In fairness, the fact Carsley got the job in the first place and the players all speak so highly of him says a lot.

The Palace winger Michael Olise couldn’t see a guaranteed spot in the England 21s Carsley trained and switched to France. To me that shows crazy strength.

1 Like