Next Republic of Ireland Manager

I’d say the great Johnny Giles would have no time for Canham’s holistic vision and pathways. Billy Bremner didn’t need pathways. He just ran straight at goal.

3 Likes

Is the €500k on offer more than he’s getting off the savages in Israel?

He is one fella that I cannot stand.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure Jim Smith has left us, but the FAI could do worse than look for guidance from beyond this mortal realm….

2 Likes

We’ve done it before by hiring the Weekend at Bernie’s version of Bobby Robson to keep an eye on Stan.

1 Like

Give it Tuchel

Just give it Big Sam and be done with it

Premier League Sam GIF by Play Sports

3 Likes

Announce Poyet

David Moyse out of West Ham, Tuchel in at West Ham. Interim manager in John O’Shea, give it to Moysie. Done.

John Kiely will be free from July…

1 Like

Johnny Giles doesn’t have a Scooby doo about modern day football.
He can barely name 3 or 4 players on most premier league teams

I reckon it will be sooner.
Ye Limericks are underestimating the difference your High Priestess made to the group.

She gone now bro :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

It’s alright, the players have been offering a few blood sacrifices still to keep the good voodoo going.

1 Like

We’d be on 6 in.a row if they hadn’t let a Galway man in charge of mentality when we lost to you mullockers in 2019

1 Like

Tuchel leaving Bayern at the end of the season.

Thats for sure :rofl:

A tad disrespectful but theres a bit of truth in describing them as that.
Sure thems the breaks,as they say.

Any decent young lads coming through down there or is Kiely still going to use the 2018/2019 crew?
He doesn’t seem to change his 15 apart from injury anyway!

Could Anthony Barry fall into the FAI’s hands now?

He works with the Portugal national team. Why would you desert a team with a realistic chance of winning the Euros for Ireland?

If Barry wants to go into senior management, he would have better options than Ireland.

Anthony’s CV consists of Chelsea for three years. Where they won a champions league at the start by accident and achieved fuck all afterwards.

Ireland where they were shit.
Bayern where they were shit.

Supposedly he’s a good coach. But he has absolutely zero managerial experience and his record is meh at best.

He’s a set piece coach at Bayern. He’s not assistant manager like

Edit. Flopped at Belgium too

3 Likes