Next Republic of Ireland Manager

eh, dont you too?

dont you identify as being from the wirral?

2 Likes

Scouse is a state of mind, bro

And there’s league 1 managers making less.

Fuck it, what is Harry Redknapp doing? He’d probably bring a top striker in like Benjani or Mason Greenwood.

Harry Redknapp and Antony Barry and Jim Smith

1 Like

What about Jim Smith?

Sam Allardyce England GIF

Watching the 6.1 here, no wonder they haven’t moved on Harry, that bastard Canham still holds a grudge after all these years.

How are they telling lads they definitely haven’t got it without having someone in place that has got it?

Those modern Thursday night qualifiers should be consumed by first watching Ear To The Ground at 7, making a cup of tea and then switching over in time to hear Big Sam tell us the boys have trained well all week and are bang up for it.

2 Likes

They’re going to try and grasp the snake

What about a Jamie Redknapp, Frank Lampard coaching cousins joint team?

I’d have Frank, you wouldn’t get Jamie out of the nightclub/late bar. That guy is only interested in one thing and it ain’t qualification.

I didn’t know that.
I see he’s gone from the wife and everything….

He is mad for posh sloany wans I gleaned from evoke.ie and the Daily Star

The late Brian Woolnough used to say on Holdthebackpage, that Louise would tip around town lowkey and contrasted her behaviour with that of Victoria Beckham. All the wan now.

That sounds wholesome. I accidentally stumbled across an episode of Ear To The Ground some months back and it made me feel better than I had felt before it.

Part of it was about a fella from Westmeath doing a hedge clipping competition up in County Down. He ended up winning the competition. There was a real oul’ English west country oul’ fella there doing the judging who looked like he’d been taken straight off a grass bank looking at a midweek All Blacks team taking on a combined Devon and Cornwall XV at Redruth or somewhere in 1973.

1 Like

Sounds like a lovely way of life.

I love that sort of endearing slow television. Nationwide is a phenomenal programme.

2 Likes

John O’Shea as interm head coach.

“Richie” Sadlier about to give his thoughts on all things FAI related now on RTE 2

Richie said the new manager should not have to call Canham to make a change in the game - as collaborative approach was mentioned

Richie also said too much corporate language used by Canham

Richie further confirmed that Richie is a dose

3 Likes