Next Republic of Ireland Manager

scumdalk

2 Likes

Always thought he was bohs for some reason

On paper, Poyet would be a better appointment than Carsley. Certainly in the short to medium term. All Carsley has done is a few caretaker jobs and a bit of international underage football. Brian Kerr had achieved arguably more when he took over as Ireland manager.

Chris Hughton has had a few poor management performances in a row but this could be the role to revitalise it. He’d surely be interested.

Sam’ll fix it

Things you love to see

Antonio conte

In general the Irish football journalists have been destroyed by this process. Floating names with no sources but then immediately having to backtrack when the FAI hears the rumour and rules it out

7 Likes

Montse would love him back home.

I’d avoid Hughton. A nice fella but I don’t think he’s the one to get the most out of the players we have.

We really need someone who has a record of maximising limited resources, getting us organised and playing with some sort of pressing & tempo to get the crowd onside.

Didn’t Gus take a dump in the Crystal Palace dressing room before a crunch game when he was managing their bitter rivals Brighton?

That’s the type of shithousery ireland fans would support.

If we can’t get Poyet then we should be looking at the next best available Uruguayan

1 Like

Literally shithousing @cowpat

1 Like

We’ve fucked up not getting Bielsa.

2 Likes

Did he not say at the end of the second captains interview he wants to stay with Greece?

Was the allegation not that he got sacked while he was on air doing punditry or something like that, and that he left a shit on the desk in his office when he cleared out?

On the ground or in the gents but forgot to flush?

I’d find it very hard to do a shit anywhere other than a toilet. I’d have to be bursting for one

1 Like

Will we give Vincente a bell?

“When I was Real Madrid’s manager, the only thing Barcelona celebrated was the club’s birthday.”

Between 1999-2002 Vicente del Bosque won 2 UCL titles and 2 league titles at Real Madrid.

1 Like

Did he shit in the office?

Announce Tabarez

1 Like