Next Republic of Ireland Manager

Brian kerr on the radio chatting to ray Darcy earlier confirmed that they have the new man in the bag but his current contract finishes in April. Surely that narrows it right down.

Somebody on the RTE board?

Siun Aguero

2 Likes

Ryan Tubridio

Geoff Back-Hurst

1 Like

Damien Duffy

Did the Sagnol talk originate from here?

https://twitter.com/YouBoysInGreen/status/1765471157296255467?t=TARWKwd6eON_2m1srU3Vlw&s=19

Do you think willy go for it?

I’d say the second captains must be fit to throw their hat at it. Every day they’ve to discuss a new lad with Gavin Cooney or some other Gavin Cooney type only for them to immediately get ruled out

1 Like

Cooney is an idiot.

Ken early was seething over bilic. “Why would we appoint him” in a condensing tone. While fully supporting that clown Stephen Kenny.

1 Like

Dan McDonnell cut a desolate figure on OTB last night. Basically saying the FAI may have their man sewn up for weeks and are entitled to be chortling at all the speculation but that they should be wary that unless they turn up with a golden ticket that they will look very foolish. Felt it wont be a good look if their man is Poyet who basically did a Carlsberg piss up tour of Dublin and if thats what the FAI claim to be an extensive search they may as well throw their hat at it.

Also batted a bit for Carsley saying tbf to him he hasn’t commented whatsoever. I’d say he could at least have said something instead of this shite of Brian Kerr telling Ray Darcy he’s not in the frame. Not sure I’d go along with that fuckology.

Yeah I usually like Earley but that take just baffles me. Seems to have pledged undying love to Kenny or something

1 Like

Id take Willy Wonka the way things are going.

Same with John o Shea. He basically said he was worried we’d win games under o Shea and there was a clamour to appoint him. Then you have him desperately defending Stephen Kenny.

You couldn’t make it up.

1 Like

I’m backing Willy. Mikey “Magic” Johnston can be our Kvaratskhelia

SAM I AM!

I see @Arthur & the lads talking about Roy & Ole on another thread.

Would Solskjaer be a good shout for us? He’d tick the vibes man criteria & wouldn’t park in Dela’s old parking spot in Abbotstown out of respect. Played & managed at a high level.

3 Likes

OGS was a nothing player with no ambition who did nothing as a player or manager. While that may appeal to the likes of Matt Doherty we should be aiming higher.

It’s gotta be Sam.

Keane is obviously ole x 100 if you are going down that route.

1-4 away win for Robbie’s boys against Olympiacos in the conference league last night. Top of the table now in Israel as well