NFL DFS Lineup Discussion

Interesting, I’ve never played DFS with this feature. Prices usually set on the Wednesday and are locked.

I’d say 99.1% more or less stay the same but if an injury cascades a player ive seen value go up.

I read yesterday that since week 4 either Jacobs or Adams have had a 30 point game. If you set two lineups and pick one in each You’ve got 30 points in one off the bat.

1 Like

Only won 15 quid this week (€5 entry)… Unlucky with Burks getting knocked out of the game early… The gamble on Conklin didn’t return anything, Vikings average against TE so was hoping for an 8-10 point return… Pitts D (cheap option) had been looking half decent lately but no return… Score of 198 won the 200k l.

The Cleveland D :rage:

2 Likes

No real value at RB this week.

Ive done a couple this week.

Not bad, Kirk and the Seahawks might let you down

Team two was steam rolling into the 4th quarter and stalled… Detroit played it safe and Jefferson never got in for a TD either … Boyd getting knocked out early cost me a bit.

22 euro return. Promised more but we go again.

I had a very small win, doubled my money, thought it might be more, was let down by a few

We go again

There’s a slate Saturday :hushed:

Threw in an early lineup that I’ll revisit

Hard to get balance with a small slate.

1 Like

Early look at Sunday… Very tempted to go White/Wilson also against Detroit secondary. I’ll hold off till full injury report is in but Herbert is gonna be throwing all day so himself, Williams and Everett (cheap) are a decent stack. Especially after Engram destroyed them last week. I might just stay as is.

Would love to take Marlon Mack on at 5,200 and get me a grand back for Flex but the chiefs secondary is woeful and Collins could get me that 10-15 points.

Patriots will make Carr throw it and Adams will destroy them. 30 point game incoming…

What about a complete pivot off the passing game in Buffalo with the snow forecast? Have a dreaded family weekend away coming up so my input on the 'gram will be minimal.

Nico Collins didn’t practice Thursday

Lineups always finalized Sunday

Getting rid of Hill will allow me to buy up at RB. It’ll probably be a more underneath game alright and i might take Waddle

I don’t think it’s possible to start too many Charger receivers for the main slate.

1 Like