NFL DFS Lineup Discussion

The weather has me twitchy… Buffalo in particular.

We’re not far off…

Tua gonna have to throw at some stage but he hasn’t been great in cold weather so I don’t see him slinging it down field to Hill :person_shrugging:t2:. Depends if the snow stops.

1 Like

1 Like

I forgot to check in to see if Wilson was active :sob:

God bless Cam

I had Tua and Watson :poop:

Slightly disappointing run for McBride, very disappointing for Hopkins. Gage was a good pick. McBride shows promise, was he very cheap?

One of the bargain buys. Got 25 back for my tenner, would have needed Higbee as well to get into proper money

1 Like

Are you doing these on Paddy Power or where? When i go to join this on PP it tells me I’m in the wrong territory or something.

On PP yeah. Whose territory are you in now?

Ireland

Maybe it’s just as well

Shouldn’t be a problem, go to fantasy and then NFL

Early look… I’ll tear it up later probably.

Too many chiefs no?

And not enough Indians

With just 4 teams it’s a tad tougher… Chiefs have to win and they’ll play well into 4th quarter. McDaniels will want a win and will keep em honest. The Titans have a decent run/ pass rush D so i think it could be very tough for Etienne… Jags will be happy to stop Henry and let the back up throw it.

Youve 7/8 top priced players across both games and the rest are kinda dart throws. I had Adams in but it didn’t leave much value about the place. We’ll see closer to Tonight what way lineups are

1 Like