NFL Fantasy Football 2010

[center]http://www.thefreekick.com/board/uploads/1269901323/gallery_646_2_5058.png[/center]

Everyone involved has the details now. There’s a lot of shit going on in it this year and there’s so much stuff to navigate around it’s unreal. Once all teams are registered I think we should do something to sort out draft positions and who plays in what division, it can be randomized but I’m sure we can think of a better way.

Ah The Ironsides are second in. Getting Training camp started early will yield dividends for this team in the coming year for sure.

Currently doing a mock draft, yeah I’m taking this fucking serious. :mellow:

How are my beloved Niners shaping up Flano? With Willis, Smith, Bruce, Crabtree I think we have the making of a decent play off push.

I think Singletary is the main reason they’ll do well. He strikes me as someone who’ll take no shit from any prima donnas on the team. Crabtree is a serious talent, Willis is clearly an elite LB. Funny you didn’t mention Gore or Davis though. If Davis can continue his run of form from last season he’ll be a major threat. And then of course there’s Gore, he should be a serious player for them this year. He could do, and is expected to do, big things.

Bruce has moved back to the Rams and immediately retired

whodat? It’s Braz.

Whodat gonna beat them CLD (again) this year.

Question Flano. Am I officially in the Northern Conference now or is that gonna be shuffled up?

I can move teams around this year. I’m just trying to think of a way that we can organise these rather than just have it random. I can also change the names of the conferences, those are the names I stuck in last night because the default Division 1, Division 2 & Division 3 names were just shite.

I’m in.

The jazzed up layout looks much better.

When does the season kick off?

Alright Turenne, you, me, outside, now.

Another 2-3 months off. We have our draft in late August apparently.

My plan of taking the San Diego’s recieving core seems to have imploded before it even got underway… :unsure:

Dearest Flano,

1. 9 Players on the bench is retarded. 6 max.
  2. With regard to the Returning yards. I think you have it on for both D/ST and individuals. This is a bit weird.
    Can we just have D rather than D/ST and just have the individual scoring on Return yards.
  3. I still think PPR is needed. 0.5 points per reception is just right.
  4. Is decimal scoring turmed on? I think scoring 1 point for 10 yards but 0 for 9 is bullshit.
  5. Playoff weeks in W16 and W17 is shite. Most teams shut their teams down in W17. Make it 15 and 16 like last time.
  6. We should have a Flex position. It is an excellent option.
  7. 4 points per passing TD? We had it 6 last year right?

Right.

I might adjust it to 7 on the bench actually. I’ll adjust the passing TD score to 6, 4 was the default setting. Fractional points is turned on.

I knew I had done that with return yards alright. I might just stick with Defense return yards.

I don’t want this to be a ppr league so I’m not going to go down that route. It completely changes the draft concept and it’d be unfair on those really in the know.

The Draft is on the 29th August at 6.30pm GMT. Similar to last year.

Point taken on the Playoff dates, it just gives one extra week for everyone to be in before the playoffs. I’ll open that to the floor.

I’d much rather individual return yards than D/ST.

Flex position?

Nah. No flex positions. I’m trying to keep it as similar as possible to last year bro. As for return yards I’d rather them on the DST rather than per player.

is it too late to join Flano??

Well said Flano, don’t cave mate. :slight_smile:

Yeah.