NFL Fantasy Football 2010

That’s exactly the problem.

The league we played in last year was good but could be better.
Flex is a great option. It gives everyone an extra player and allows you the flexibility in weeks where one week your WRs have good matchups and others where your RBs do.

Returning yards is much better individually. You have guys who are mediocre WRs who become big players with their returning and the mayhem that results on the Waiver wire is money.

Those two above combined make the game much better. And it would also give you more reason to have a bigger bench.

I’m just trying to make a good thing better. We should all discuss the options and all have input into the decisions.

I don’t see the need for them to be honest

Returning yards is much better individually. You have guys who are mediocre WRs who become big players with their returning and the mayhem that results on the Waiver wire is money.

That’s exactly why I don’t want them per player. I want to place more emphasis on the Defense/Special teams rather than boost a WR even more.

Those two above combined make the game much better. And it would also give you more reason to have a bigger bench.

I’m just trying to make a good thing better. We should all discuss the options and all have input into the decisions.

I’ve no problem with other peoples input. I’ve spoken to a few people offline and they’re happy enough with the way it is at the moment so I’m not going to change the league dynamic completely by introducing all this stuff.

The Webbslingers are on board ready to roll for this year.
Also vis a vis flex positions, not sure about that. Surely the bigger bench gives you the option to have backup rather than a flex?

Greetings Howard.

My point was that an extra starting player [Flex] would give more reason to have a larger bench.

Right, I’m on board again. The flex option isn’t too bad an idea and I wouldn’t really mind either way. I agree with Flano re: returning yards, and that’s from somebody that had DeSean Jackson last year. WR plays are WR plays and DST plays are DST plays.

Things are taking shape now. 5 teams left to enter. I must ask though. Who is Team Discovery Channel? Packers logo as their team logo. Who is a Packers fan? :blink:

Eh, me

Ah right. On the team owner name column its blank. With all these new franchises this year I’m feeling confident :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be entering a team, so dont be getting all paranoid like last year wondering when it will get sorted. havenet got around to it and wont be doing it for a couple of weeks, but it’ll be done before the draft.

Hey bro, that was no paranoia last year, we only had 11 team in the day before the draft. Also if you cant be bothered doing it for weeks I see you’ll have very little to contribute to the discussion at present.

:stuck_out_tongue: its on!

That’s a tough one. I doubt it Flano would be interested

It’s not really a tough one. 12 people are in already so there’s no space.

I am in this to win it.

Pace is the Trick, the 3rd returning franchise. I’ve got a feeling people mean business this year.

Is that draft date set in stone Flano? Whatever happened to consensus like we had last year?

There was no consensus last year. I just set a date and ignored the poll. The one thing there was consensus on was that Sunday evening was the best time for it.

I like the Sunday evening idea alright but I’m on a flight at that time on that Sunday evening.

Change your flight.