NFL Fantasy Football 2010

I can’t find the league to register. Does it have a name? You just sent me a number Flano. Something needs to be sorted about this draft, me hole I’m getting up at 5.30am on a Monday morning.

Right I’m all signed up. The Parrots are looking to go one better this year. Any chance of evenly weighted divisions this year?

There will be a shake up of the conferences alright. I’m going to have a look at randomizing it after everyone is in. Although I may just do it now since we have 10 of 12 in. As for the draft time, it’s perfect bro.

So you’re ruling out a Flano / Noddy partnership?

:smiley: Yeah bro. I reckon that’s a NR.

What time is it at? If it’s at half six on a Sunday night for you lot that’s a disaster for me. What sort of a show are you running here Flano? It’s like telling the Colts they have to randomly select their players for this season.

Its actually a later draft than last year bro. I’m running a fine show by the way.

What time is it at?

What time is it at?

OK, with Rocko and now Woody not happy with the draft time I’m making it August 29th at 8pm.

Most magnanimous of you Flano :clap:

Fuck them, Flano.

For some reason the website keeps on displaying the time in different types. First it was EDT now its PDT. Just give me fucking BST for christ sake.

I’ll be in NYC for our draft getting tips from the locals.

I am an NYC local.

Ok, so I’ll be getting tips from locals not wearing Hawaiian shirts.

We only wear those on holiday bro han.

Yes but you’re always on holidays. Is there any way to access the info from last year’s fantasy league? I had a great system for picking players in the draft but I can’t remember it which isn’t so great.

This working vacation in Ireland is dragging on a bit alright. Also there doesn’t seem to be a way to access last years info but I remember your system for picking players if that’s of any help to you.

Do you? I don’t think I fully explained it to you though. Trade secrets and all that. Did I mention anything about positions? That’s the key to it.