NFL Fantasy League Issues

Yes i will be playng a dangerous game if i start looking down my nose at other GMs but i havenā€™t started doing that. This is like saying itā€™s a dangerous game you will be playing if you start playing Russian roulette. Yes it will be dangerous but i have no started playing ti.

Whilst you are entitled to your opinion, i am simply asserting, in my opinion, that nobody cares about your opinion due to your actions last year.

I am going to park this here for now.

your own league hates you. surely it would be to your advantage to restructure and have a good divide of active members troughout and start anew. You could even get a new username, I know @maroonandwhite was very interested in your last change, so this might be another chance to rebrand again?

1 Like

It may have escaped your attention, but the other members of the Segunda voted overwhelmingly to keep me in the league.

So, you might want to check your facts before you run your mouth off again, you fucking dildo.

Restructure for all.

Abortions for some.

Last years Division 1
Activeā€¦
Gman
@Scrunchie
@Rocko
@Big_Dan_Campbell
@Mac
@Turenne
@Fran
@Blake
@braz83

Not very activeā€¦
@Jimmy_Mc_Nulty
@fistoffury

Never activeā€¦
@SoulDressing

Last Years Segunda
@ChocolateMice
@count_of_monte_crist
@croppy_boy
@maroonandwhite
@Bandage
@Matty_Hislop
@Watchyourtoes
@Lazarus
@The_Burner
@Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr
@Crutches

Never Activeā€¦
@Special_Olympiakos

Last Years Turd Division
Activeā€¦
@Loko_Cove
@Clixby_Bream
@Chucks_Nwoko
@Mullach_Ide
@Raylan
@artfoley

Not really activeā€¦
@manbehindthewire
@Distended_Red_Anus

In twiceā€¦
@Turenne

Fucked off sulking when lost and made a cunt of the waiversā€¦
@anon26343222

So we have 2 confirmed inactives, 4 very quiet/borderline inactives, 1 who fucked up the league when it didnt go his way, 1 double entry and 26 fully actives.

there are a good few around here who are watching in the background so I would think some of them would join up.

save the abuse til next season pal, we are trying to sort out what to do with the whole set up. Given the PMs flying about when you tried throw that game, there are a lot of backstabbers out there, watch who you cosy up withā€¦

1 Like

Thereā€™s surely a few of our lurking journoā€™s whoā€™d sign up and then brag about how theyā€™re beating a bunch of online trolls in Fantasy NFL in their publications

1 Like

Iā€™m not cosying up to anyone. There was a public vote and the other members of the Segunda made their feelings known, so itā€™s absolutely pathetic that you are trying to stir shit just because I oppose this dogā€™s breakfast that you are proposing.

This reconstruction is a recipe for disaster.

@Scrunchie was hardly active. He should be getting the boot too.

1 Like

youd imagine so. Woolie/MBB surely would give it a go anyway.

But others who have shown signs of interest in either the league or the superbowl thread:
@carryharry
@myboyblue
@cluaindiuic
@Bad_Winner
@anon7035031
@Tim_Riggins
@cmontofuck
@Sidney
@ironmoth
@Locke

1 Like

@scrunchie was the 7th most active member in the thread, and had more posts than @Rocko.

I like @Rocko though.

5 Likes

fair call, scrunchie is a cunt.

1 Like

@Locke also showed interest before wimping out before the start.

I think I read that some lad was on holiday in Arizona recently and went to an NFL game on here - not much mention of it so canā€™t recall who the poster was. He might also be interested.

2 Likes

Not a fan of fantasy sports, a perversion of the great game as far as Iā€™m concerned

1 Like

+1

A top, top e-bloke

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing out my dedication to the TFK fantasy leagues mate but Iā€™m not sure how itā€™s relevant in a thread discussing fantasy league issues.

A real solid character in REAL LIFE too. Faithful through and through, keen sense of right and wrong, funny and quirky, loves a spreadsheet.

1 Like

i donā€™t know why they keep having a pop at you, you stepped up and helped the nascent Turd Division and all you get is abuse for it. Unbelievable.

1 Like

for fuck sake. Itā€™s not all about you, cunt. there have been over 40 posters mentioned, you are in the league, are you not? weā€™re sorting out numbers and seeing what is viable or not.