NFL Fantasy League Issues

Too much like hard work mate, but thanks for thinking of me.

1 Like

I know I would. Astute as ever @Mac

1 Like

@Bad_Winner is in this year.

Cheers mate. Iā€™m a TFK NFL fantasy hero alright, of that there is no doubt.

@gman, With @Bad_Winner and the 4 borderlines thatā€™s 31, 5 more insurgents need to be vetted to see if they have the mineralsā€¦ I think @croppy_boy has a mate signing up but not sure if he will post.

If heā€™s needed he will.

TFKNFLFF needs @briantinnion.

1 Like

Lads, I am willing to consider joining this NEW PROPOSED LEAGUE but I will need assistance in the format, rules & gameplay etc.

I find myself watching more & more NFL due to threads on here.

Iā€™d be glad to act as mentor as I did to for fellow county man this season just goneā€¦ provided we did not end up in the same league that is.

We can fuck out corrupt former commissioners aswell while we are at it @ChocolateMice . As for any restructuring, fuck that. I earned my place in the top division. This is similar to what happened to Limerick in 2010 where we were promoted to Division 1 and and end up in 1B. Fuck the restructuring

4 Likes

So you are willing to go steady & hold hands in public?

1 Like

Iā€™d be interested in resurrecting ReaganBush84 if the leagues were restructured.

Absolutely concur that a TFK league should be made up of active TFK posters. If it includes lads who donā€™t post I might as well just join a random league that they set up for lads with no mates.

The gambling option also makes it very interesting.

@Scrunchie out.

3 Likes

Tell us this, my good friend, will you be online more?? Thatā€™s all we really want - deep down we all really like you but we need this relationship to be a two way thing.

Unbelievable scenes!

Did you read the format proposals? Do you not see what the real issue is here? the top and bottom leagues need restructuring, badly - Iā€™m happy with the Segunda, as we all are, but will change for the good of the game on the forum. Change is coming, brah, and you can resist it all you like but you either move with the times or get left behind.

Unbelievable.

Thanks for the offer, but College Football (and the associated late Saturday night/early Sunday morning drinking) is my game.

2 Likes

Go fuck yourself so.

if I were @briantinnion or @Bandage Iā€™d want me out too. If you cant beat them get rid of them. Itā€™s either that or its the information that has come into my possession about their extra curricular activities.

5 Likes

Stick your NFL up your bollix.

1 Like