NHL Playoffs & Stanley Cup

I went to a Bruins match years ago in the old Boston Garden. They had a hardcore set of supporters back then. Most of them just followed hockey and the Bruins and had no time for the Patriots, Red Sox or Celtics.

The gallery gods as their known! They have a great fanbase and have a good few new englanders skating tonight, Massachusetts is one of the strongest hockey states (along with Michigan and Minnesota) they are hated by others especially montreal. Watch out for marchand tonight or if you keep an eye on it, hes the truest ‘pest’ left in the league, dirty elbows, slew foots, sly punches, standing on sticks, anything to piss people off and focus a teams energy on hurting him back and off the gameplan. He also happens to be a top class player to go with it but he’s despised because it works

1 Like

https://youtu.be/RDoRkSOYA7A

Stanley Cup, Game 7 decider tonight.

3 Likes

My beloved St Louis will be hard bet here

1 Like

Left it after them id fear. Rask is playing too well

The most Canadian team in the nhl gets it done. Up yer bollox @anon61878697

Fuck hockey.

Islanders vs Bruins is some series

1 Like

I must start tuning in.

Habs won the all Canadian north Division sweeping the jets overnight. Their 7th win in a row after recovering from a 3-1 deficit to the leafs. A remarkable turnaround with a game plan of basically battling to a lead and shutting up shop with Carey Price standing on his head.

The lightning are too strong for the canes but the other two series are great. Isles Bruins as mentioned and Vegas Avs out west. I think the overall winner will comes from the west but they are now tied 2-2.

1 Like

Saw the 6-4 game on Saturday. A cracker.

1 Like

What a photo

You’ll have to explain that one to us mere mortals.

The guy in the Islanders top works for Barstool Sports, Dave Portnoy is the owner of Barstool and is from Boston. He made the guy go to Boston for Game 1 and 2 and get abused by Bruins fans, I’d have quit.

1 Like

Theres not a person in that photo or associated with it that isnt an idiot.

Matt Barzal reminds me of young Ciarán Carey

Are you an islander?

I am