NHL Playoffs & Stanley Cup

1 Like

Fuck Florida!!!

Sign in @Whatever1973

The 16th ranked team in the playoffs, the Habs become the first Canadian team to make the final in 10 years last night on an amazing 11-2 run since being 3-1 down to the leafs. Game 7 coming up here to see who will join them

1 Like

Keep us posted…

Rough start but I’m throwing my support fully behind the Canadians, I now hate cheating Tampa Bay

A dose of reality for the Habs?

Look at it this way. They stole game 1 v Toronto, lost the next three and looked cooked but then John Tavares, the veteran centre gets injured for the leafs and the comeback is on.

Then thats it, back to Winnipeg, where their veteran centre man Mark Schiefele gets a four game ban for a late hit that I posted on another thread. The highly fancied jets never recovered and were swept before he saw ice again.

So have two key losses led Montreal here?

For that to be true you have to discount some excellent play against Vegas. But there’s an element of truth in it. The Habs are a good team, Bergevin is an excellent GM and a few of his maybes, Kotkienemi especially have turned to gold this off season. But they’ve only one true star, no harm thats Price in goals, but other than that they are hoping for good players, toffoli, Anderson, Gallagher, to turn into stars for these finals. They aren’t without a chance but the bolts create a lot of opportunities. Hard to see them being shut down like Vegas were.

1 Like

What IPTV channels are showing these matches this side of the pond?

I wouldn’t know ever since I saw captain Phillips I’ve an aversion to piracy.

NHL center ice and NBCSN on the dodgy box, I think premier sports in Ireland

IPTV doesn’t necessarily mean piracy.

We beat the americans in 1812, won two world wars, and showed the the russkies who’s boss in 72 but this in one campaign that will end in failure. Can’t get past Vaskilevskiy.

1 Like

The Habs under pressure now to win their next two home games to have any chance.

Always amazed me how the final is played over seven matches, 4/3 home/away. The team with best form get the four home matches. That’s the North Americans for you. Wouldn’t happen this side of the pond.

how many times have dublin played away from croker?

That’s just favouritism

With the NHL it’s different. It’s always the form team get the four home fixtures. The seventh and deciding fixture is in their home rink as well. Could go to a shootout.

oh i know, was just being facetious.

then again, remember when all drawn games in MLS ended in a weird peno shootout?

Not in the playoffs it can’t. Keep playing extra periods until a winner.

Do or die tonight in La Belle Province

Informative rating. I’m getting rusty.

Tabernac!

Bit of life left in Montreal

1 Like