Niall Quinn

Love to see it . Supposed to be naughty too . Great city

Wednesday, Virgin Media 2, 10:15. Niall Quinn is set to look back at his career in a new two-part Virgin Media special set to air on Wednesday night, titled ‘Niall Quinn - Bootroom to Boardroom’.

Bootroom to Boredom I’d say is what it’ll be like

8 Likes

Classic Mac :grin:

Quinn is alrite, I ll be watching anyway

Good man to sink porter in the palace bar all ireland hurling final day, that is good enough for me

2 Likes

Has a pretty severe buzzcut from Gillian by the looks of it.

1 Like

Quinn is grand and was actually a very good player.

1 Like

He isn’t the worst by a long shot .

far from it, was in his company twice on hurling occasions when there was porter involved

couldnt say anything negative about the man

was in the camp that he was an alrite sort before the hurling\porter meeting

anyways, some not as keen on him

Quinny loves the oul greyhounds, saw him at Tralee dog track about 18months ago , he’d a dog running who won and he stayed around for a few hrs having a few pints chatting away happy out , seems a decent skin tbf

1 Like

He was widely liked in Manchester. The weightlifting lads all say he’s sound. He also mentioned the late great Tom McKenna in his autobiography. RIP Tom. A true fior Gael, and unsung hero.

For a horsey cunt and dog botherer, Quinn wasnt the worst at all.

Fair play big man

5 Likes

Himself and @Thomas_Brady would make a grand pair.

1 Like

Quinn really has lived a great aul life in fairness. Underage GAA star, played at the top level in England, straddled two eras of it in terms of acting the cunt with merse and the lads and playing in the big money premier league, part of Irelands greatest ever soccer era, key moments in two world cups, ran a big soccer club, very down to earth fella, likes a few pints, went back playing junior gaa after soccer, ride of a wife, ‘one of the lads’ but also mother Teresa nice guy who mammies love and now a masters in history.

21 Likes

And went back and played a bit of junior before it was all over

He’s still got a bit to go but fair play to him.

He ran a broadband company at one stage as well didn’t he

Quinn has a few quid boxed off - he’s no gobdaw

1 Like

Tipp shur.