Niall Quinn

Nialls grand.

1 Like

I just find him exceptionally annoying when he’s doing match commentary. Talks incessantly without ever really saying anything. I think that’s more than enough to make him a sworn enemy.

4 Likes

Sunday Times - 27 March 2017

Niall Quinn has called time on his ill-fated Carlow property venture and put the company into liquidation, writes Philip Connolly.

Manorfield Taverns, which was co-owned by the former Ireland football international and developer Cosmo Flood, appointed Tom Murray of Friel Stafford as liquidator on March 13. It had a shareholders’ deficit of €5.9 million at the end of January 2016, according to latest accounts.

The company had cleared its debts ahead of the liquidation and has no assets or liabilities. Documents lodged with the Companies Office show Quinn capitalised a director’s loan of €5.3 million on March 7.

An AIB charge linked to the development was also satisfied in full last year. Quinn, a Sky pundit, sold a 15 unit apartment block and an adjoining pub overlooking the River Barrow in Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow, which was developed by the firm. Quinn has previously said the company “wasn’t the best investment I have ever made”.

1 Like

Niall Quinn is a creep.

2 Likes

The mans an idiot, a mother Theresa

6 Likes

Shrewd move to get out in time. It takes a clever man to realise when to cut your loses.
Any other businessman would have lost his bollix on it as his ego would drive him to it.

1 Like

A forelock tugger of the highest calibre

1 Like

If only he was shacked up with a financial advisor like DJ was shacked up with …
Oh wait.

His broadband business hasn’t gone great either and they did sell their dream home so I’m not sure why you could describe him as loaded anymore.

He’d earn a good living from Sky though to be sure.

3 Likes

Big Niall has left SKY Sports :eek:

Can you see the sky ?

Big Niall has pulled out of the running for FAI CEO.

Happier shouting from the cheap seats

Has he not pulled out of the running a couple of times now …

He made sure to put himself in the running first

Niall Quinn is a creep.

On tv3 tonight previewing the European finals this weekend . Says the whole city of Seville has bought in to this team . Jesus

1 Like

Nearly as bad as John Barnes previewing the premier league today by saying he thinks the league will be a lot closer this year :crazy_face:

2 Likes

The Seville derby is brilliant

1 Like